• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(canceled)

PC Master Race

A few minutes later, back at the base...
The C.O.N.T.R.A. team joins with Hados the hell hound, and the other three unofficial members of the force (Eviscerena the boar-lion, Jason the minotaur and Mina the mouse-bat).
Meanwhile, Jin goes to have a private talk with Universe in his room.

Jin : Alright, what is it ?

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
A few minutes later, back at the base...
The C.O.N.T.R.A. team joins with Hados the hell hound, and the other three unofficial members of the force (Eviscerena the boar-lion, Jason the minotaur and Mina the mouse-bat).
Meanwhile, Jin goes to have a private talk with Universe in his room.

Jin : Alright, what is it ?
“I’m not just a dragon I am the ruler of all dragons now that my dad is dead my people are underground but the monster was wrong we’re not in the earth’s crust we’re at the the center of the earth I’m pretty sure you heard me say that in my sleep”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The boar-scorpion tilts his head a bit when listening to the dragon.

Jin : ... Don't wanna shoot ya down or anything, buddy, but you being the ruler of literally ALL dragons in the entire world... is a bit far-fetched. I think there're a few dragons in this town that don't recognize you at all. But I digress.

He waves his hand in a dismiss manner.

Jin : If your people are there, we need to get them here so we can look after them. The center of the earth is the last place you'll ever wanna be, with all these eldritch fuckers rampaging about.

Universe

The boar-scorpion tilts his head a bit when listening to the dragon.

Jin : ... Don't wanna shoot ya down or anything, buddy, but you being the ruler of literally ALL dragons in the entire world... is a bit far-fetched. I think there're a few dragons in this town that don't recognize you at all. But I digress.

He waves his hand in a dismiss manner.

Jin : If your people are there, we need to get them here so we can look after them. The center of the earth is the last place you'll ever wanna be, with all these eldritch fuckers rampaging about.
“It’s probably because we were all at the center of the earth when I was born so of course they wouldn’t know me”

PC Master Race

Jin : Perhaps. Either way, we need to get them here as soon as possible. Tomorrow we'll move out. As for now... I'm starving and way too tired.

The boar-scorpion takes the dragon to the canteen again, where they join the others. Jin is glad everyone is safe, no-one got hurt, but at the same time he still looks bothered, a bit. Like something that he's trying to find an answer for, but no luck.

Trevor : What's wrong boss ? You don't look so good.

Universe

Jin : Perhaps. Either way, we need to get them here as soon as possible. Tomorrow we'll move out. As for now... I'm starving and way too tired.

The boar-scorpion takes the dragon to the canteen again, where they join the others. Jin is glad everyone is safe, no-one got hurt, but at the same time he still looks bothered, a bit. Like something that he's trying to find an answer for, but no luck.

Trevor : What's wrong boss ? You don't look so good.
I looked like I was about to throw up had a broken arm and had a black eye.
“Ow I hit the ground harder than I thought” I also was sad trying to figure out why that monster wanted me so bad I was just playing with my food barely touched a thing and that was strange. “Why me out of all the dragons he could have picked why me?” I looked up at the ceiling

Last edited:

PC Master Race

Seeing Universe and their leader not really in a good mood, the team also feel kind of down.

Trevor : Did something really bad happen ? Or is something really bad happening ?... Or about to happen ? 'Cuz you two are worrying us, y'know.

Jin : Sorry. I'm just... tired.

He explains to the team what he heard from Universe, about the other dragons. Then he lets out a sigh.

Jin : Every day is just a test of endurance for me now. I... I don't know... I have plans on what we're gonna do, then my brain just acts like it wants to forget everything and just call it quit.

Universe

Seeing Universe and their leader not really in a good mood, the team also feel kind of down.

Trevor : Did something really bad happen ? Or is something really bad happening ?... Or about to happen ? 'Cuz you two are worrying us, y'know.

Jin : Sorry. I'm just... tired.

He explains to the team what he heard from Universe, about the other dragons. Then he lets out a sigh.

Jin : Every day is just a test of endurance for me now. I... I don't know... I have plans on what we're gonna do, then my brain just acts like it wants to forget everything and just call it quit.
I then fell out of my chair asleep again out cold this time “zzzzzzzzzzz” I didn’t look very good with the black eye and broken arm also I hadn’t eaten anything making the team worried.

PC Master Race

(That's fine by me! Care to give an update so I know where things are?)
(we went to help Universe deal with the star-born that tried to take over him through the powers it gave him, now back at the base, and... everyone is a mess, including me not feeling like keeping up with the eldritch cosmic stuffs much anymore, like I'm burned out from that concept at this point)

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
(Oh shoot, that's unfortunate. Of you feel like you are burned out on that concept, then how about we try and pay attention to other things, rather than focus on that? After all, since the wars rage between Mavericks and people alike, maybe we can have more encounters with them, and hold off anything eldritch related? Sorry again the concept may have burned you out.)

PC Master Race

(I mean I'm still fine with the eldritch going on and being total jerk bags, but I'm more burned out on the... allying-with-some-of-them, kind of deal. Like, I'm feeling that it's just easier for my life to just fight them at this point. Same powers but no more "possession" or the likes, is what I mean.)

PC Master Race

(Another thing is... I feel like the RP has been stopped and resumed back and forth so many times, like it's probably better to just stay canceled at this point. The whole plot of the earth getting fucked up by the eldritch, then we trying to fight them... yeah, pretty burned out with that. So another suggestion I have is to just go with a completely different plot.)

Last edited:

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
(Another thing is... I feel like the RP has been stopped and resumed back and forth so many times, like it's probably better to just stay canceled at this point. The whole plot of the earth getting fucked up by the eldritch, then we trying to fight them... yeah, pretty burned out with that. So another suggestion I have is to just go with a completely different plot.)
(I see. Well, if that is your desire, then we can go that route if you like. It's rather unfortunate that that has happened, but if it is your best wishes to do that, then we shall! Sorry if that plot had become jumpy in some sort of way. And even if you have another idea for a different plot, what would that idea be?)
(Hiya!)

PC Master Race

(I see. Well, if that is your desire, then we can go that route if you like. It's rather unfortunate that that has happened, but if it is your best wishes to do that, then we shall! Sorry if that plot had become jumpy in some sort of way. And even if you have another idea for a different plot, what would that idea be?)
(Remember our medieval RP with no magic or anything ? Let's go with that. Easier for me to deal with. But, again, son. NO MAGIC, alright ? So don't do anything like dead people being cursed and coming back to life. That one really weirded me out.)

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
(Remember our medieval RP with no magic or anything ? Let's go with that. Easier for me to deal with. But, again, son. NO MAGIC, alright ? So don't do anything like dead people being cursed and coming back to life. That one really weirded me out.)
(Ah, gotcha! I remember that one! And alrighty then, I'll make sure to not use any magic, sincere word there. And there won't be any dead coming back of any sort, you have my word there.)

Universe

(Hiya!)
(Hi)