• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(canceled)

PC Master Race

Evis : All things considered, the world is a whole mess now, huh ? All those "eldritch cosmic horrors"... or whatever they are. And the humans that won't give us a break because of us "becoming Maverick".

She looks out the door out of the cafeteria, and still seems like she can see the world slowly turning into a war zone out there.
There have been reports of the eldritch cosmic horrors here and there, but no confirmed source yet. While their number is still very small... encountering one almost means certain death.
The animals are trying to set up restricted areas where these monstrosities of alien origin were found, in an attempt to at least contain the potential threat from spreading out. The humans, however, seek to destroy them instead, believing them to be manifestation of that virus.

Evis : Speaking of which... do you think Sigma may return ? Somehow ?

Sol : That's... a pretty scary thought.

Cosmos : At least there's him that's clearly a human, but turned Maverick... and the biggest threat known to the entire world, too. And most of his minions... were... animals... damn.

Realization kicks in and has the mammoth stuttering a bit. Though, he doesn't look too shocked, pissed, angry, or anything for that matter. Only a bit surprised.

Cosmos : ... Even on the villain side, humans still have us in a leash, huh.

PC Master Race

Sol : And Zero too. Not as bad as Sigma... in terms of being corrupted. But still a pain in the ass.

Cosmos : Last thing I want is another Maverick Hunter with that yee-yee-ass haircut giving me Captain America's shield to the stomach again.

A short moment of absolute silence among them.
Then Sol snickers a bit... and finally breaks into laughters.

Sol : Oh my fucking god you did not just say that about his hair.

Cosmos : Oh. Yes. I did.

PC Master Race

(Oh I can't miss this chance son !)

Eviscerena, on the other hand, is visibly disappointed at what she just witnessed. She face-palms, hard, but also looks like she feels guilty for chuckling at that joke/meme still.

Evis : I can't even.

They laugh harder at that too. Takes them a bit to finally catch their breath.

Cosmos : Hehe... anyway, yeah, that's about it for today. Piru got new armor, I got new body, and we got new teammates tomorrow. Everything new and better, so it seems, eh ?

Sol : Yep, seems like so. Things are looking pretty... OK-ish.

PC Master Race

The next day, is a new day for them.
It seems Galaxy arrives first.
A non-reploid wolf, about 17 years old, with blue fur and purple markings (also purple eyes and nose), in her paws a silver-bladed scythe that looks two-handed for her but only one-handed for Cosmos and Sol.
She, too, appears to be on the small-slim body build (a tad bit more so than Piru).
She wears a set of sleeveless splint armor that comes in 4 pieces (chest, pants and gloves), with compressed, lightweight metal bars firmly riveted on the cloth, allowing for both flexibility and decent protection.
Her left eye is purple, but her right eye is pupilless, having only a royal blue color glow.
Her right arm has scales instead of fur, with sapphire-blue, crystal-cyan and amethyst-purple colors.

Galaxy : So what's the sitch dad ?

PC Master Race

Galaxy : Hewwo there buddo.

The wolf does a victory hand sign on her forehead as she greets the fennec with a smile but a stoic manner/expression, like someone that prefers to keep her cool.
Not that she looks like she's having any issues with others, though.
Her father introduces her to the rest of the team... but her small body frame makes her almost undetectable when standing next to someone like Sol.
She's only bigger than his arm.

Sol : This is my baby girl Galaxy, she's gonna be with us today. Damage dealer, good for AOE with her powers, black hole, nebula clouds and sound-waves.

The monkey gently pets on the wolf's ears, making her purr a bit while swishing her tail.

Sol : This is Cosmos, lead of the team I was assigned to yesterday, and in charge of repairing our equipment. Mrs. Eviscerena, tank, good with the pole-axe and best with making food... try her caviar, you're gonna love it. And, Piru, single-target damage dealer with halo light, gravity and sound-wave using the tech of his power armor. There is a friend of Piru that will join us soon... dunno how he works though.

PC Master Race

The four are at a loss at the newcomer's... German greeting, or so it was. Until they get the translation.
It looks like that massive skunk-like tail of this Monosuki person is the definitive trait of his species, much like Cosmos' trunk.
Quite a fellow, to be sure.
He speaks German... wears a Scottish kilt... and has a Japanese weapon.
Not to mention the combination of species he seems to be, too.

Cosmos : ... Juuust one question. Who assigned you to work with us ?

PC Master Race

Cosmos : So, you wanted to join us, huh. A'ight, four looks good.

The mammoth gives a brief summary of everyone's role in the team, especially him and Sol being the combat supporters, as in they won't participate in fighting directly in most cases, and instead focus on maintaining everyone's weapons.

Cosmos : That's about it... now, just curious, anyone at your previous unit or squad have any bad remarks or comments about any of us ? Y'know, like...

He tells Mono of how he got one-shot by Zero's shield to the stomach, how Sol is the butt of mockeries towards his intellect and intelligence, or how Piru is often made fun of for his height.

PC Master Race

They nod at the answer.

Sol : A'ight, this is where we operate then. The Town of Edo. There's not much, but we get by with what we got.

He points at the shops around the place...

Sol : Lamp oil. Ropes. Bombs. It's yours, pal, as long as you have enough money.

Now it's Cosmos' turn to (almost) burst out laughing at the meme that he just pulled off.

Cosmos : Oh my fucking god you did not do that.

Sol : Oh yes I did.

PC Master Race

Sol : Aw dang it, was hoping you'd get that joke... bleargh, look up "Morshu Legend of Zelda" if you want.

Galaxy gently holds on her dad's tail and slowly, playfully swings it side to side, giggling.

Galaxy : It's okie dad, was a good one. So what do we do today, now that the team is all set ?

Cosmos : We have four main areas to sort out first...
  • Ravaged Scrapyard : Scrapped reploids, reanimated and coming back as undead under the control of malicious viruses, to haunt these graveyards.
  • Abandoned Laboratory : Nightmarish experiments and malfunctioning machines, both once test subjects for bio weapons and mechanical implants, now roam the area and will attack anything on sight.
  • Power Plant : Located near a forest and dumping exhausts into the nearby river system while releasing smokes and harmful gases into the air, the humans' manufacturing of their weapons is polluting the trees, air and water all at once and at alarming rate.
  • Mine in Chaos : Taken over by the human reploids and being exhausted of minerals, their drilling and mining processes are damaging and breaking the earth apart.
Cosmos : The restricted areas where we keep the eldritch horrors off, obviously aren't for us, not any time soon. We're having these four places to deal with first. So, which one do ya wanna go first ?

PC Master Race

Piru listened in on this, slightly disturbed by the reploids coming back to life.

It was like Night of the Living Dead all over again, but with different faces to add to the spook factor. He looked over at Mono, who seemed to harbor a look of concern and worry.

And also, some sort of remorse.

The cat fox spoke up, his tail swishing slightly behind him.

"I think we should head to that grave area, and help put those reploids back to rest. I know the evils of being disturbed when the eternal nap comes forth, and I hate for those lost souls still trapped in the physical body to be there, just roaming....," Monosuki said softly, hanging his head a little.

Aurians were called that for a reason, since they have deep spiritual beliefs and respects to pay to the dead. Disturbing the dead in any way acts as a sort of defiling of the deceased, so it was only natural Monosuki would want to aid the undead reploids.

"Could we do that? As an act of mercy to help them rest peacefully?...."
(I got a good idea on how to get this RP going again, but we'll need to delete all the posts after this one first.)

PC Master Race

Piru listened in on this, slightly disturbed by the reploids coming back to life.

It was like Night of the Living Dead all over again, but with different faces to add to the spook factor. He looked over at Mono, who seemed to harbor a look of concern and worry.

And also, some sort of remorse.

The cat fox spoke up, his tail swishing slightly behind him.

"I think we should head to that grave area, and help put those reploids back to rest. I know the evils of being disturbed when the eternal nap comes forth, and I hate for those lost souls still trapped in the physical body to be there, just roaming....," Monosuki said softly, hanging his head a little.

Aurians were called that for a reason, since they have deep spiritual beliefs and respects to pay to the dead. Disturbing the dead in any way acts as a sort of defiling of the deceased, so it was only natural Monosuki would want to aid the undead reploids.

"Could we do that? As an act of mercy to help them rest peacefully?...."
(The team now has 3 : Galaxy, Ambien the imp, and the team leader (reploid) that I'll reveal later...)

The leader nods, and the team set off, though with mixed feelings about what awaits them ahead.
An awkward silence weighs down the atmosphere, only the sounds of the vehicle engine running and the sounds of the wheels running over the pebbles on the rocky, sandy road.

"... Hey, question."

He glances over at Ambien, his voice sounding like a homesick veteran on duty and looking forward to returning home.

"You prefer this or Hell ?"

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
(The team now has 3 : Galaxy, Ambien the imp, and the team leader (reploid) that I'll reveal later...)

The leader nods, and the team set off, though with mixed feelings about what awaits them ahead.
An awkward silence weighs down the atmosphere, only the sounds of the vehicle engine running and the sounds of the wheels running over the pebbles on the rocky, sandy road.

"... Hey, question."

He glances over at Ambien, his voice sounding like a homesick veteran on duty and looking forward to returning home.

"You prefer this or Hell ?"
(Hm....gotcha then! I'll keep an eye out for what you have in store!)

The imp nodded, then waited as they drove off, looking ahead. He wondered what exactly would they face as time went on by, but it was only a matter of time he supposed.

Once the question was asked, Ambien looked over at him, thinking for a bit. It was a good question, but probably a confusing one for those who had no answer.

"Well.....it's hard to say.....it kind of feels like hell here....just....with less death and such..."

PC Master Race

Galaxy looks at the leader, somewhat confused at the question, but then only dismisses it as something he'd do to fill the silence.
Still quite an odd one though.

"Just one more. What do you consider this mission to be ? Is it for profit, is it the right thing to do, is it because you were tasked to do it, or because you have nothing better to do ?"

The leader helps the imp with a hint...

"For me, this is plainly business, but not completely disregarding moral codes, y'know what I mean ? What I'm saying is, if you happen to see someone you knew, reanimated into an undead reploid there, then don't hesitate to do what you must, but also don't let your emotions get the better of you, alright ? I don't wanna sound like a cold-hearted, ruthless kill-for-hire, but I fucked up way too many missions before because I couldn't put my shit together. So I don't want anyone under my watch, be it a demon like you, or god forbids it, an eldritch cosmic entity that I call my daughter here, to repeat my stupid mistakes. Hesitation is defeat, so do not."

oh shit I completely forgot about this thread LMAO. sorry for ghosting both of you guys, a lotta bad and heavy stuff happened to me in between my last post in this thread and right now, in fact a few hours ago I was cleaning human feces off a bathroom floor. I'll see if I can slide into the RP later today.

PC Master Race

oh shit I completely forgot about this thread LMAO. sorry for ghosting both of you guys, a lotta bad and heavy stuff happened to me in between my last post in this thread and right now, in fact a few hours ago I was cleaning human feces off a bathroom floor. I'll see if I can slide into the RP later today.
(It's OK, take your time. Though lemme know what char you plan to have in here first, just to be sure.)

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
(Dang pal, sorry to hear that. Hope things have improved in any way at least.)

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Galaxy looks at the leader, somewhat confused at the question, but then only dismisses it as something he'd do to fill the silence.
Still quite an odd one though.

"Just one more. What do you consider this mission to be ? Is it for profit, is it the right thing to do, is it because you were tasked to do it, or because you have nothing better to do ?"

The leader helps the imp with a hint...

"For me, this is plainly business, but not completely disregarding moral codes, y'know what I mean ? What I'm saying is, if you happen to see someone you knew, reanimated into an undead reploid there, then don't hesitate to do what you must, but also don't let your emotions get the better of you, alright ? I don't wanna sound like a cold-hearted, ruthless kill-for-hire, but I fucked up way too many missions before because I couldn't put my shit together. So I don't want anyone under my watch, be it a demon like you, or god forbids it, an eldritch cosmic entity that I call my daughter here, to repeat my stupid mistakes. Hesitation is defeat, so do not."
Ambien looked over at the leader, unsure as to what he wa sgetting at. With the provided intel that he later helped out with, then it made sense.

"Hm......I see.......well, for the most bit, I see it as a two sided thing. One for the profit, clearly. I do this to make a living, and well....as ironic as that sounds, it's the best way for me to get along in Hell, especially since we rank the lowest down there....whoops, hold on. Forgot the Earth disguise...," the imp mumbled, quickly taking the form of an Earthly looking raccoon, anthrofied, wearing his same clothing. His fur seemed to be in the pattern of his earlier colors, red and black, with his eyes having been turned to the color of hazel to better fit the Earth standard.

After all, it was rule down there in the Underworld to make sure that you apply an Earth disguise. All Ambien hoped was that nobody saw him as an imp.

"Now, where was I before I did that.....oh, right. So, as I was saying, I understand you completely. It takes a lot to make sure that one person does the job right, and in the time that I was alive, I learned a thing or two. I learned that you can't hesitate to pull the trigger. I learned that lesson the hard way when I.....died......but never mind that.....I did what I did.....but I get your point. A reincarnation of those same blunders mean nothing but another path of failure......so I completely understand....now since I'm trapped in this eternal damnation, I learned better than to stop and hold your tongue. I learned that finishing your foes is paramount for what survival comes to be. In life, there's two doors. The one where you live, and the one where you die. Behind each door is the key reminder of what you are, who you are, and what you'll be when you step through them. Choose to defy the legends of life, and you'll fight against the very essence of the universe, or choose to follow along like the rest of the societal norms, and you'll just be another number. It's tempting, because people believe in things. Morals, beliefs, ideals......all of that can change our will in an instant.....so trust me when I say....I ain't holdin' back. I'll be squeezing the trigger in seconds.....no matter who....or what.....is on the business end of my barrel. I give you my word.....," Ambien concluded, taking a minute to pause and catch his breath and thoughts.

PC Master Race

The two listen to Ambien's response, but they're kinda slightly thrown off when he turns into a raccoon as his "earth disguise".

Galaxy : Um... I'm pretty sure everyone at the town saw your imp form, dude. Why bother putting on a disguise now ?

The leader, however... still seems completely unfazed. Though, his voice sounds as if he's satisfied that he just managed to pried a valuable detail from the imp.

Leader : Leader : So, a sinner turned demon instead of a hell-born huh ?

He looks onward, his voice still that low-pitched monotone otherwise.

Leader : Y'know, if you want I can free you from this "eternal damnation" of an imp right here. Just sayin'.

How though ? If one were to be able to sense magic or superpower... he has none, at all.
Not even his equipment has any kind of enchantment for anything, let alone something like killing a demon. He definitely isn't any angel, let alone exorcist.
... But, then again, that's exactly what earned him the infamy in Hell. Imps, hell hounds, sinners, even the overlords and the ars goetia demons, know of him, given how demons almost never returned after their encounter with him.
With one having no magic, no power, no enchanted/blessed weapon, no nothing...
... Except a venom in his scorpion tail, his tool in selecting recruits for his organization, and in telling apart those with or without magic. An anti-magic type at that, too... from him and only him.
Jin Lust-Sin, the leader and founder of C.O.N.T.R.A.

(That's the full name of my sona back when I first joined the fandom, heh.)

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Ambien sighed, shaking his head as he looked at Galaxy, a bit of knowing on his face.

'Yeah.....I knew it was a bit too late for that, but at least I can keep this form up for any others we may encounter.....that, and it's rule. It slipped my mind earlier, but then I just remembered to put it on, so.....please don't tell anyone down in Hell I forgot to put it on immediately....," the raccoon said, a worried look on his face, though slight.

He looked back at the Leader, a bit confused as to how someone of his stature could possibly even try to release him of his immortal coils of purgatory. How on Earth did he even plan on doing something as impossible as returning a sinner turned imp, back to the land of the living?

"How.....exactly do you plan to do that? I was turned into that form when my crimes had carried out....once I died, I woke up right there in Hell. how could you even possibly begin to free me from this?...," Ambien asked, highly perplexed at this thought.

Was it even possible to do such a thing?...

(Ah, nice! Going back to the originals I see!)

PC Master Race

The Leader loads a handgun and... literally brings it up, aiming at the imp's face.
Eerily the same action that the demons in Hell have been talking about, and even making memes out of, when referring to him.

Leader : If you want.

His expression still looks... blank. Not that of excitement, satisfaction, joy, hatred, anger, or vengeance. Merely blank.
His action, though... nothing short of hesitation.
Galaxy's eyes widen in fear.

Galaxy : D-dad ! What are you doing !?

The leader answers coldly...

Leader : I said "if he wants", sweetie.

He continues, this time in response to the imp.

Leader : All you gotta do is say yes or no. Doesn't matter what comes along and afterwards if you say yes, though.

Last edited:

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
The raccoon stopped, looking up at the Leader as he stared at the barrel, never having been the one to like being on the business end of them.

Quietly, he stopped moving, his tail going from his slow swish to a stand-still, and Ambien watched him intently, his breath steady, despite the perspiration that dripped down his head.

"I see........well.....if it is possible, and this is one of the ways that'll bring me back from my eternal suffering.....then do it......don't you dare hesitate to pull that trigger....," the raccoon said softly, looking up at the Leader, sighing softly.

He had already died once, so this was nothing new for him. If his beginning meant a swift end, then so be it.

The raccoon kept his gaze focused on the barrel, staring quietly.

"Go ahead...."