• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cancelled shows you wish would come back

F

FluffyShutterbug

I have a feeling that this was mentioned, but SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron shouldn't have ever been cancelled and replaced by fuckin' Captain Planet!

W

WolfoxeCrevan

latest
Yea!!! I was just about to say Code Lyoko needs to come back!!!

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Dark Angel - Not particularly for Jessica Alba's acting (though her presence may be seen as a bonus), but it would be nice to see more of the transgenics trying to eke a living for themselves in a post-EMP Seattle whilst conspiracy, corruption, and xenophobia run their course.

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
Leverage was a pretty good show, I wouldn’t complain if that came back. And also, I don’t care if I outgrew these shows, but I thought Sonny with a Chance and Wizards of Waverly Place were pretty great!

NuclearSlayer52

purring like a wolf
Quantum Leap

i didnt even know it was considered cancelled though ive only finished S1 S2 and S3

also Dragon Booster.... and Sonic Underground...

minor issue though is the shows might suck in its "revived" state so its probably better if they released intended scripts for later episodes if they decided to cancel and dont come back within a year

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
It ran for several seasons, and I realize that there are only so many rare diseases to choose from, but I thought HOUSE was a great show. And had no idea that Hugh Laurie was a Brit til we saw his original audition on a box set. Brilliant!

AppleButt

E.R. - that was a good show.

My mom watched that show all the time when I was young. We liked it because she let us Go to sleep later so we could watch it with her.

____

I wish for the show “Surface” to come back. It was kind of a dumb show honestly, but my mom and I were addicted to it. And it cancelled after the first season.

bohrium

Tired and Gay™
sym-bionic titan :( it sucks cause i love meka cartoons and the story line was super good but it got axed cause there were 'no toys associated with it' also generator rex was REALLY good and yeah it had a satisfying ending BUT I NEED MOAR. oh and they need to actually make a good ben ten series as well :/ the first ben ten was excellent and the first season of alien force was good but then it tanked. (besides the one season where kevin became kevin 11,000) and all the reboots have been shameful

LoganGreypaw

Writes filthy words for filthy furs
minor issue though is the shows might suck in its "revived" state so its probably better if they released intended scripts for later episodes if they decided to cancel and dont come back within a year

I think, for the thread to work, we kinda have to assume shows will maintain a level of quality.

The best example is Firefly; whenever this topic comes up, a legion of fans come out of the woodwork to mention it. I too would love more of Firefly as it would've been, but in truth, I don't want an actual continuation of it now because the time for it has kinda passed. Like at one point, I would've been 100% behind anything which continued Babylon 5, but again, it was of its era and that era is most certainly over.