• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Candy/ Glitter Gore Your Character

D

DeadRabbit

Looking to practice some candy gore or glitter gore on some folks' critters to get out of an art block.

If you don't want C/G or G/G that is a-ok just let me know.

Comment with this form please:

Character:
Candy/ Glitter gore (?):
Any info I need to properly capture your character:

This is not first come first served. I will frequently check this thread if I get art blocked.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I have never heard of that, what is it?

Vahtlakanee

Character: Vaht ref 1 ref 2
Candy/ Glitter gore (?): Candy I suppose 0:
Any info I need to properly capture your character: He's a big dork. Kinda clutzy, and definitely kind hearted.

(extra p.s. If it isn't too much trouble, in the candy gore picture could you do a second version of the same pic where he isnt all candy gored up? Definitely not a requirement though! Thank you for the opportunity c: )

HuskyFurry10

Character: I'm not sure what candy or glitter gore is, so I'd prefer just normal stuff. If you want to practice candy/glitter though, I'm all for it, I'm happy either way.

Not really any character info that's needed. Just a heads up, in the link I'm the one on the right. I would post more of I had any other art.

Not sure if you'll need this or not, but my FA username is the same as it is here on the forums.

Thanks!

D

DeadRabbit

Character: I'm not sure what candy or glitter gore is, so I'd prefer just normal stuff. If you want to practice candy/glitter though, I'm all for it, I'm happy either way.

Not really any character info that's needed. Just a heads up, in the link I'm the one on the right. I would post more of I had any other art.

Not sure if you'll need this or not, but my FA username is the same as it is here on the forums.

Thanks!

www.furaffinity.net: 06015016 by AyCee
This is an example of it.
Let me know if you still want the theme, please. If not I can do normal stuff.

dangerouslygooey

❤️Just a bunny who's tired❤️
Oh my gosh, yes please.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 64

Shupoo

Your Shepherdness
:)))) I will never draw gore because I am weak so have my form and do it for me if you want of course

Character: I have no reference sheet lol www.furaffinity.net: when no wip by Meeowbo
Candy/ Glitter gore (?): I can't see the picture because my filters are messed up and I can't disable them. I'd say glitter because everyone is going for candy and I can't be mainstream >B^))) (jk)
Any info I need to properly capture your character: there's nothing particular about them so have fun

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Looking to practice some candy gore or glitter gore on some folks' critters to get out of an art block.

If you don't want C/G or G/G that is a-ok just let me know.

Comment with this form please:

Character:
Candy/ Glitter gore (?):
Any info I need to properly capture your character:

This is not first come first served. I will frequently check this thread if I get art blocked.

When you have the time/space I'd appreciate it if you drew my fursona Samandriel.
I'd love to see him Candy gore style,I think it's a really neat/cute art style.
Thank you!

www.furaffinity.net: Samandriel by Puppenstein by the_morning_star

L

lockaboss

my charecter is a black crow and candy gore it up lol

Attachments

• 20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 77
D

DeadRabbit

:)))) I will never draw gore because I am weak so have my form and do it for me if you want of course

Character: I have no reference sheet lol www.furaffinity.net: when no wip by Meeowbo
Candy/ Glitter gore (?): I can't see the picture because my filters are messed up and I can't disable them. I'd say glitter because everyone is going for candy and I can't be mainstream >B^))) (jk)
Any info I need to properly capture your character: there's nothing particular about them so have fun

Haha glitter is alooot like candy. The way I usually differentiate is by adding cute shapes like stars and hearts to the goo.