• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Candy gore badge $75 budget

noobusmaxmius

I am looking for a candy gore badge to be given as a gift. Budget is 75$

Attached are images for reference. Please send links or examples of work.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 249
  • suit 1.jpg
    suit 1.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 885

Li0nr00

I am looking for a candy gore badge to be given as a gift. Budget is 75$

Attached are images for reference. Please send links or examples of work.

Thanks in advance!
Hi! My commissions are currently open and I'd be interested in your offer. I cannot print or ship the badge, but I'd make sure it's a high quality piece! Here are my prices:

Headshot: $5-10
Bust: $5-$15
Badge: $10
Fullbody: $20
Ref: $30
Couple: $30

Here's an example of my art- I'm VERY new to FurAffinity and I have yet to apply my portfolio here.

1490478636110.jpeg

I accept PayPal only as payment. If interested, PM me here or on Instagram or Furry Amino under the same name, Li0nr00!

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
I've always wanted to do a candy gore piece! I think my work would be suited to it. If you're interested, feel free to contact me so we can talk logistics. Pricing will depend on what you want, but I can definitely work within your budget!
23094803@400-1491204070.jpg
My most recent piece.
20557434@400-1468953041.jpg
Some other works that might give you an idea of what I can do.
20174067@400-1465003906.jpg

If you want to peek at my gallery, feel free to visit my FA!
If you're interested, you can send me a note on FA, here, or email me at prismakittykreations@gmail.com!
Thanks for your consideration!

GoatMystic

Stupid Horny Goat
im not to familiar with the private messaging system on the forms here, but i believe i sent you the link

GReiser

none
Thank you for all of the interest, but i am still browsing for an artist. :)
I'd like to have a try!
I'm a huge gore lover and this would be very interesting to have a take on the sweet candy style of gore <:3
My gallery on FA: Artwork Gallery for GReiser -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
it's newly created, so you can also check out my DA gallery, but there are more human-like examples of my works: OMFGiForgotMyNameOo's DeviantArt Gallery
15-20$ is fine for this kind of work :з

Aet

Awkward Artist
Newbie here, not posting to offer services but rather to question what candy gore is..? Halp. Also best of luck commissioning someone ^^

Aet

Awkward Artist
OMG THAT'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Welp. I know what I'm going to start looking more into xD (and shamelessly drawing most likely). Thank you for informing me and best of luck finding an artist!!!

Bailey Levitt

2jellicious4chu
What'd be your preferred Innards? [for the character's Candy version anyway]
I'd love to try to do this for free as an example for Badges! :D

TayMalerei

Weeb Trash
Hello~
I love candy gore so I'd be willing to tackle this.
Badge price would be $25
I can do either soft shading or cell shading, depending on your preference.
Candy gore & cell shading example:
CbCMk6c.png

Soft shading example:
fW8BdWB.png

8e2dcf83-e382-4a21-9a2b-70ee6bce669c

Zephra

Hello!

Currently I'd be able to do a chibi gore badge for $75. That includes shipping as well, and the chibi itself would be colored with copics!
Current examples:
cc47533b6d.jpg

Please send me a message if interested, and I can let you know how long this will take!