• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Candy You Love

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
How odd, I knew candy named smarties that are pretty much chocolate skittles; but those look more like what I know as pez
1618953476507.png

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Boy, where do I begin?

I love Hershey Bars, Haribo Gold Bears, Ferrero Rochet, Lindor milk chocolate Truffles, Kit Kat Bars, Reese's Cups and Snickers Bars most of all!

ZeroVoidTime

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Macarons
Oreo Cookies
Reese's Peanubutter Candy
Surf Sweets Gummis
Moose Munch
Most types of Cakes
Macadamia Cookies
Kit Kat Bars
The list goes on..... (Bonus points if the sweets are top of the line in terms of quality. I have a massive sweet tooth please help me.......)

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Gushers, but back when they had a lot more "gush" to them.
Now there's like, barely any.

Nexus Cabler

Vault Veteran
How odd, I knew candy named smarties that are pretty much chocolate skittles; but those look more like what I know as pez
View attachment 107816
Back when I lived in North Carolina, I think I was 10 at the time, I had a neighbor who collected Pez dispensers. He had hundreds. Many were from popular movie and cartoon characters.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Back when I lived in North Carolina, I think I was 10 at the time, I had a neighbor who collected Pez dispensers. He had hundreds. Many were from popular movie and cartoon characters.
Wait these aren't made anymore!?

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Pez dispensers are still made, there’s just a thriving collector’s market for older ones that aren’t produced anymore.

Cadbury Creme Eggs were always a treat growing up. I don’t like the new formula ones as much (the chocolate isn’t as good, and the creme inside is too sweet & runny), but the half-sized ones make a better snack size.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
41wGUFvg2nL._AC_SY780_.jpg
640x640.jpg

I'm addicted to candy kittens. They're so sour and I love the chewy texture.

(I'm not vegan, but they're vegan in case anyone with that lifestyle choice wants to try them.)

Lexiand

Werewolf With A Picsaw
Always had a soft spot for these:

I refuse to believe that people like these things.

But I'm not going to stop you from enjoying them.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer

But they're delicious, and pleasantly sweet and sour!

I also like the other flavors in this line up; Alexander the Grape, Cherry Clan &c. : )

Nexus Cabler

Vault Veteran

I personally love them, actually ^^

Then again, lemon and lime flavors are my favorite when it comes to many candies, so I’m probably just a tiny bit biased : p

Lexiand

Werewolf With A Picsaw
I personally love them, actually ^^

Then again, lemon and lime flavors are my favorite when it comes to many candies, so I’m probably just a tiny bit biased : p
But they're delicious, and pleasantly sweet and sour!

I also like the other flavors in this line up; Alexander the Grape, Cherry Clan &c. : )

Yal are cursed. XD