• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Candy You Love

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I'm not really a candy person, but I sometimes like Jawbreakers while I'm working on something or just chilling.

Nexus Cabler

Part-time Vault Hunter
I'm not really a candy person, but I sometimes like Jawbreakers while I'm working on something or just chilling.
Those are always fun. When I was 7 or 8 if my memory is right, my family and me went to a candy store during a road trip. They had some of the largest jawbreakers I had seen.

Nexus Cabler

Part-time Vault Hunter
Nerds are always a favorite.

The Lik-M-Aid powders

Gummy Bears

Jelly Belly jellybeans (I don't like other brands, I am a jellybean snob)

Lindor chocolate truffles.

Candy cigarettes
All of those sound good. I personally love gummy candy. I also think I have tried candy cigarettes a while back. Odd concept for a candy now that I think of it.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I can't stomach candy anymore, never sits well, get tired of it quick. I can tolerate wafer chocolates like kit kat and stuff though. I also like wilbur chocolates still, that's nostalgic for me when I was growing up in Pennsylvania.

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Raspberry-flavored and soft:

May also come in sticks:

1619292674643.png

zandelux

I don't eat much candy these days, but as a kid I ate Warheads until they caused me physical pain. Glad to see they still make them!

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
Wait what
Candy cigarettes. . .they're sort of like sticks of powdered sugar, though the ones I get almost have a minty taste to them. They look like cigarettes, just white sticks, and they come in boxes that sort of resemble cigarette boxes.

Last year, the plant manager where I work banned smoking anywhere on the property. I don't smoke, anyway, so no big deal for me, but the people who do smoke were irritated by that. I bought a whole case of candy cigarettes and gave them to people as an act of rebellion LOL

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
Candy cigarettes. . .they're sort of like sticks of powdered sugar, though the ones I get almost have a minty taste to them. They look like cigarettes, just white sticks, and they come in boxes that sort of resemble cigarette boxes.

Last year, the plant manager where I work banned smoking anywhere on the property. I don't smoke, anyway, so no big deal for me, but the people who do smoke were irritated by that. I bought a whole case of candy cigarettes and gave them to people as an act of rebellion LOL
i still enjoy candy cigles