• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Canines Vs. Felines: The Ultimate Debate!

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
I've been waiting for this argument to surface, but It looks like it never has! To to satisfy my hunger, I did the liberty of lifing this timeless debate!

And so it is here! We debate who thinks what about what. People shall show, and fight to the death with there points. Some shall fall, while others are trihumphant! and they will fall to the triumphamt soon thereafter.

So what side are you on?! The spectacular "Dogs", or the marvelous "Cats"?! "Meows", or "Woofs"?! The Lion, or the Wolf?!

Begin!!!

*Any feline and canine species can be applied to your argument

I'm gonna be pretty pissed if all that writing was for naught!

Cat_Nipz

Cat Nipz
Well, even though my fursona is a cat, i'd have to go with dogs. Dog furry characters are much more cute, and of course in real life they are better than those damn evil cats! Lol. Just wish there weren't soooo many dogs in the fandom. It seems like half the fursuits are either dogs or foxes.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Avians of the world Unite!!

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Bipedal winged eastern dragon-sergal things are better. :V

I like both canids and felids. I just don't like uncreative fursonas. And adding neon rainbows doesn't count as being creative.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Orcs are the superior race.

ursiphiliac

This thread is going to end up Canines vs Felines vs Equines vs Bovines vs Ursids vs Mustilids vs Rodents vs Dragons vs Orcs vs Avians vs Sloths vs Primates vs Aliens vs Predator...

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
This thread is going to end up Canines vs Felines vs Equines vs Bovines vs Ursids vs Mustilids vs Rodents vs Dragons vs Orcs vs Avians vs Sloths vs Primates vs Aliens vs Predator...

You forgot Freddy and Jason :V

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Xenarthrans > Felids > Canids.

Lions are like my favorite animal. I also think cats have handsomer faces in general.

ShadowNight

That Moonlight
Ive always been admired wolves so i guess that makes me a dog lover.. but i dont hate cats either haha

L

lilyWhite

...you know, to provide an answer that accurately reflects my opinions on the topic, I would have to make a mile-long post listing various breeds/species of felines and canines in the order that I like them, then determine some sort of scoring system to weigh whether felines or canines tend to be higher/more frequent on the list overall.

But tabbies for the win, definitely.