• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can't decide... Help! (solved)

Who to Choose

• Zerohi

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Shmudge

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A Mix of the 2

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
So I have been struggling to choose between 2 of my fusonas to use as my main. At the moment I'm using Zerohi as my main but after creating Shmudge (my other Dutchie) I fell in love with his design and have preffered to draw and get art of him instead of Zerohi, even when given an option people seem to prefer drawing him over Zerohi aswell

honestly I love both of them and I can't decide on who to choose HELP!!

Zerohi:
www.furaffinity.net: Zerohi Ref by Zerohi
www.furaffinity.net: Zerohi Badge by Zerohi

Shmudge:
www.furaffinity.net: Shmudge Ref by Zerohi
www.furaffinity.net: Shmudge (bust) by Zerohi

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I really like Shmudge's design, but to be fair, both look great !

E

ellaerna

I like Zerohi best, but I'm a sucker for monochrome so I'm biased.
Both are cute. And I wish you luck!

But also keep in mind that it's okay to have characters other than your 'sona that you love. Just because you like Schmudge's design and have more art of him doesn't mean you have to promote him to 'sona. He can just be a cool character that you use a lot. I have kind of the same thing going right now. Echo is not my 'sona, but I have more art of her and I end up using her as my profile pic for that reason. Or you can use both as 'sonas. It's not unheard of for people to have multiple characters representing them.

Basically, don't stress too much about it and do what makes you happy!

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
I like Zerohi best, but I'm a sucker for monochrome so I'm biased.
Both are cute. And I wish you luck!

But also keep in mind that it's okay to have characters other than your 'sona that you love. Just because you like Schmudge's design and have more art of him doesn't mean you have to promote him to 'sona. He can just be a cool character that you use a lot. I have kind of the same thing going right now. Echo is not my 'sona, but I have more art of her and I end up using her as my profile pic for that reason. Or you can use both as 'sonas. It's not unheard of for people to have multiple characters representing them.

Basically, don't stress too much about it and do what makes you happy!
Thankyou, I know I don't have to choose but I want to have 1 character as my sona :D

P

Pikuhana

I completely feel your pain... I want my first sona to be an all around match to my personality.

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
I completely feel your pain... I want my first sona to be an all around match to my personality.
Yeah the problem is that I've given some of my personality traits to both of them, that's what makes it a hard choice

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
So they have a child (somehow) and that is your fursona. ;)
While that's possible, It does seem a little weird. hmmm I will try designing a mix of the two
and I will add the option to the poll above, Thanks:)

E

ellaerna

While that's possible, It does seem a little weird. hmmm I will try designing a mix of the two
and I will add the option to the poll above, Thanks:)
I was mostly joking about them having a child together, but I do think a mix might be a good idea. Let me know what you come up with!

Foenixblood

75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun, got a dutchie
Why not just use both and have and have your icon with them both side by side.

If not, make a mix of the two and use that. You could then have all 3 of them together in a dutchie family photo.:D

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Why not just use both and have and have your icon with them both side by side.

If not, make a mix of the two and use that. You could then have all 3 of them together in a dutchie family photo.:D
I might if I don't come to a conclusion :) I already own 3 so I would have 4 if I made a mix

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Ok so here is the Mix of the two
I haven't thought of a name yet though but I'm happy with the results
WIP.png

I was mostly joking about them having a child together, but I do think a mix might be a good idea. Let me know what you come up with!
I think this might work well, Thankyou for the Idea :D