• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can't edit thumbnails

Frozen_Trovador

I want to upload my most adult artwork with thumbnails so people don't have to see the full picture unless they want to check it out. I also like to upload high res artwork but files end up being too large and not even a thumbnail made from the work shows up.

The problem is, I can't edit the thumbnails. Despite everything working as intended when I go into editing the thumbnail, it doesn't change, it keeps being the same thumbnail. I've tried to see if maybe is caused by editing the submission, but doesn't seem to be since it still has no effects when I uploaded an image and didn't edit the submission so it has higher res.

Do thumbnails for artwork, work? Or does it have a solution I don't know about?

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
From looking at your profile it seems the thumbnails your trying are too big. I’d try resizing separately and changing the thumbnail.

Frozen_Trovador

From looking at your profile it seems the thumbnails your trying are too big. I’d try resizing separately and changing the thumbnail.
I am aware of this, as I stated previously with thumbnails just being a “image too large” image.
I’ve tried with images that both don’t have this issue and have, and neither of them let me change the thumbnails.

quoting_mungo

Custom thumbnails only work in a few specific situations since FA changed over to larger thumbnails a number of years back. Should still appear in some places, but far from all, and it’s possible it’s even fewer places that it works than before the UI updates for all I know.