• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can't Find A Song

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i got this song i remember in my head but i can't find it.

the first line of the chorus is "For what it's worth, I'm coming down to earth" and i am abolutely sure those are the exact words phrased carbon copy to the letter.

however, google has failed me.

it was an early 2000's pop song sung by a band of boys and has a very Oasis / Stereophonics style feel.

anyone know what it is?

if it helps i was in the UK at the time i heard this song on the radio.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
The top result I get for those lyrics on Genius is a song called “Not For the Dough” by Multicyde. It was released around 1999(?), but it’s a rap song, and those lyrics are contained within one of the verses, not the chorus. While the chorus itself does sound pretty pop-ish, it’s sung by a woman, so it’s not by a boy band.
I think we can rule this one out.

did you try posting on r/tipofmytoungue?

Sam Akuchin Wamm

The top result I get for those lyrics on Genius is a song called “Not For the Dough” by Multicyde. It was released around 1999(?), but it’s a rap song, and those lyrics are contained within one of the verses, not the chorus. While the chorus itself does sound pretty pop-ish, it’s sung by a woman, so it’s not by a boy band.
I think we can rule this one out.
i don't know how you could get the song any more wrong to be honest