• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can't Organize Gallery

Oatmealkitty

When I try to organize my submissions through the "manage my submissions" page, there's no options. All I can do is select and deselect the images. I have several folders. And by the way, I can't Organize those either due to the issue. Problem is on both Desktop and Mobile.

quoting_mungo

I just did some rudimentary testing and it looks like the panel for assigning submissions to folders on the submission management page may not show up if your browser window is too narrow (in the new layout). Try temporarily changing your layout template to classic and see if that changes anything for you?

Oatmealkitty

I just did some rudimentary testing and it looks like the panel for assigning submissions to folders on the submission management page may not show up if your browser window is too narrow (in the new layout). Try temporarily changing your layout template to classic and see if that changes anything for you?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Ah yes, our resident wizard, quoting_mungo.
Giving facts and layout issue advice one post at a time.