• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

cant reset my password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matuscha

ok wtf is going on they said they reset the paswords and all that but now i cant log in at all i know the email i used is the right one and yet i cant log in at all its saying when i try to retrieve my account that my email and username dont match up. can someone tell me wtf just happened has my account been compromised?

Wakboth

ok wtf is going on they said they reset the paswords and all that but now i cant log in at all i know the email i used is the right one and yet i cant log in at all its saying when i try to retrieve my account that my email and username dont match up. can someone tell me wtf just happened has my account been compromised?

From the official update on Fender's journal:
Having Trouble?
If you are having issues resetting your password using the above tool you can email us at accounts[at]furaffinity.net for assistance. When emailing PLEASE be sure to include your Fur Affinity username. Staff reply time may vary.

Yes, this is frustrating and all. But for God's sake, people, learn to read and check if other people have already brought something up before making a new thread. (Also, this is wrong forum for it.)

SSJ3Mewtwo

I am going through the forums and closing threads of this vein. It's not meant to be discourteous, and more simply to keep them from blotting out other discussion or issues that could be brought forward.

The announcement journal on the main site ( [UPDATED] Passwords Have Been Reset -- Fender's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net ) gives you the direction needed to correct this issue. Please follow its instructions.

If you are unable to email site staff for assistance, you can use an alternate account to create a trouble ticket, under the 'Account Problem' heading.

Staff are working very hard on getting accounts restored, and we're sorry this unintended side effect resulted from the reset. But we had to be sure that account integrity was preserved, and staff have been ready and waiting to begin responding to any account requests that occurred as a result. When you send in your request for service for the account(s) you need access to it will be logged, and it will be placed in a queue for staff to act on. Response time may vary, but it will be addressed as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.