• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Car company marketing to furries, is this fur reals?

Falaffel

Well isn't that nice, cars just for us.
Perhaps they come preloaded with dragon dildos in the chairs, and lube in the cupholders.
Maybe they also have lots of room in the back, for all your spair fursuits. But, the best part of the whoooole entire thing is that with each purchase you get a live pet fox.
Complete with rabies!
I am fucking sold.

Sparklepaws

The Wooflewaffle
Perhaps they come preloaded with dragon dildos in the chairs, and lube in the cupholders.
Maybe they also have lots of room in the back, for all your spair fursuits. But, the best part of the whoooole entire thing is that with each purchase you get a live pet fox.
Complete with rabies!

You had me at extra fursuit space and a live pet fox. Can we get pawprint logos on the headlights so we're effectively driving the furry version of the batmobile?

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Complete with rabies!
We shall call it:

The Yiffmobile.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
This has gotten way out of hand

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I'm not driving one of those things.
Good, you shouldn't.
Those things are pieces of shit.

One of my friends owns one(a fur no doubt)and they hate the fucking thing. Nothing but problems from the beginning.

powderhound

It's happening... Fur reals this time.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I'm plat mad

forever.

Last edited:

unwisedragon

Spammer of the Edit Button
Well, if someone is making car posters targeted to furries then apparently we are a viable market?
It's either that or Mini needs to hire some new marketing staff...

--Kyba--

I dunno about you guys, but if this was really targeted at us, which is 50/50, I'd be proud of it. Honestly I don't think anything bad is going to come out of it in anyway. If people get their panties in a bunch over something like that they need social skills.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I dunno about you guys, but if this was really targeted at us, which is 50/50, I'd be proud of it. Honestly I don't think anything bad is going to come out of it in anyway. If people get their panties in a bunch over something like that they need social skills.
THIS SICKENING FEELING

Last edited:

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Gah, I'd never get one. I like the old mini's (my friend owns one, but it breaks down more than a metalcore album,) but the newer mini's are weird and I dislike them :|
Plus they're not that small, so the title mini sounds almost sarcastic.

Oh my. Welp, here we go!

I had a friend once who owned a similar model to the one in that photo and it never came with a furry! :(