• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Caravan Palace is my shit right now

P

ProxFox

So I've recently started listening to Caravan Palace, which if you don't know is a band in the weirdly specific genre of electro swing. I'd never heard of electro swing before listening to them but now that I've heard it I can't stop seeking it out.

My favorite song of theirs is one of their most recent, Lone Digger. It really shows what they can do and the music video has furries, so that's a plus.

Here's the song by itself:

And here's the music video (NSFW: gore and nudity):

I also really like Suzy.

And Rock It For Me, though I actually kinda prefer the live version. There's this squeaky effect on the chorus I don't like in the normal song and they just look and sound fantastic in concert. I'll post both.

Normal:

Live (there's an amazing mic pass at 3:25 btw):

Spazzlez

Simply One Hell of a Pokemon Master
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS BITCH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWSSSSSSSSSSSWSWSWSSS

Yaaaas THANK YOU

Electro swing is such a good genre. Swing is so beautiful and powerful, and you add the modern effects of today's electronic music and you get something amazing.
One of my favorite artists who contributes to it is Alice Francis. Specifically, I've listened to Shoot Him Down at least a thousand times as part of a big playlist i compiled for myself a few years ago.

A couple of other e-swing artists I love:

Black Cat Zoot
Dimie Cat
The Electric Swing Circus
SwingRowers
Little Violet
Parov Stelar
GoldFish

All fantastic. Have you discovered any others that you like?

P

ProxFox

Yaaaas THANK YOU

Electro swing is such a good genre. Swing is so beautiful and powerful, and you add the modern effects of today's electronic music and you get something amazing.
One of my favorite artists who contributes to it is Alice Francis. Specifically, I've listened to Shoot Him Down at least a thousand times as part of a big playlist i compiled for myself a few years ago.

Black Cat Zoot
Dimie Cat
SwingRowers
Little Violet
Parov Stelar
GoldFish

All fantastic. Have you discovered any others that you like?

Swingrowers- That's Right is really good

Havas

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Black Cat Zoot
Dimie Cat
SwingRowers
Little Violet
Parov Stelar
GoldFish

Omg thank you for these, I'm kind of terrible at searching for music :'D

TheDukeofRawsome

Airship Gunner
Electroswing is awesome! My suggestion is to go check out Funky Panda's Channel on YouTube. He does a great electroswing compilation every march along with grabbing the best tunes (www.youtube.com: Funky Panda™

CrystalKaiju

Caravan Palace is such a rad band. A friend of mine introduced me to them sometime last year and I've been in love since. "Jolie Coquine" is a favourite of mine.
I'm actually going to see them in June and I'm SUPER PUMPED. <3