• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hello, I'm looking around to get a piece of tribute art for my recently passed away cat companion. I'm looking more at animated/cartoon style than realism but don't let that put you off applying! I /do/ have a budget of £5-40, so if your piece is more than that when coloured and complete (not necessarily shaded) then please do not apply.
Thank you in advance for looking, I look forward to seeing your art. ^^

Suki262

Bun-Bun
I would be willing to help you out with the idea if ya like. The thing I like to offer my clients are the following:
  • Artist Contract- I would like things in writing for both the client and artist to agree on before starting the project.
  • Picarto- I like to stream the progress so that I could work with the client as a team
  • Emails- Even though after proof reading the contract before signing it (digitally), Emails are definitely a requirement for obvious reasons for the artist to receive payment and for the client to get progress reports on the work in progress.
Here are some samples of my work and if interested you could note me here or on FA (link at the bottom) further details on the assignment.
happy-anniversary-png.11256
strut-it-png.11257
wolf-demon-png.11258

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price. Gallery-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/solaris91/ :

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 80$:
_commission__giant_cousin_by_queensolaris-d9kgkty.jpg

orcaowl

Hello! I could do this for you, I could do a digital portrait for £40 for you, like this: example 1, example 2

I also do traditional watercolor portraits, that can be mailed to you for £25, like this: example 1, example 2

Please do check out my artwork here on deviantart for more examples of my work. My full pricing list is also here

Email me at orcaowl[at]hotmail.com if you are interested in my work (or send me a note on deviantart). My turn around time is very fast.

Shadify

Yiffox
my recently passed away cat companion
Hey there.. Sorry to hear that.. But still, I can help you)

I can draw it in a both realism or cartoon styles, I'm gonna show you a sketch when you'll give me a reference sheet, photo of your cat or smth like that.
Here's mah gallery: www.furaffinity.net: FA is temporarily offline.

Select a style of shading so I can help ya and draw your cat.

1458804343.shadify_prices.jpg

angelicgemini

artist for hire
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I'd like to offer my services
Here are my most recent samples. I'm working on a Pokemon art series at the moment which is why the samples are mostly Pokemon.

tumblr_o5jkhecFS01v4vxvbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5jk8sP74n1v4vxvbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1bdt5xCnK1qzh3x1o2_500.png

CitFtEiU4AAkRIc.jpg:large

tumblr_o7cmulvCSY1v4vxvbo1_1280.jpg

Sketchy doodles would be nearly £11

My regular Pet Porrait Prices are $35 black/white and $65 color which would be £25 & £45

Last edited:

xNullMoonx

Creep it real and stay spooky.~
Hi there! I have my commissions open! I have my information and prices listed on my Deviantart, here!: xnullmoonx.deviantart.com: Commission Info
And my FurAffinity Icon commissions here: www.furaffinity.net: YCH $2.00 Icon commissions by xNullMoonx
I personally like to draw in an anime-ish type of style, but I'm really partial to drawings Anime, Humans, Furries/Anthros, Chibis, Cute things, Spooky Things, Ref Sheets, Icons and more!
Feel free to check out some of my work both on my DeviantArt and my FurAffinity! c: Feel free to note me if you have any questions or are curious about anything!!! <3
DeviantArt: http://xnullmoonx.deviantart.com/
FurAffinity: Userpage of xnullmoonx -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Have a lovely day!!! <3

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Oh my gosh I'm terribly sorry about your loss. I would be so honored if you picked me to do this for you. I'm incredibly passionate about cats and I, too, have experienced the loss of a beautiful kitty so I understand what you're going through right now. :(
I'm very experienced when it comes to drawing feral animals, especially felines.
FA is down right now, but please feel free to take a look at some work on my tumblr. http://prismakitty.tumblr.com/tagged/my art
I can do a full body flat colored piece for you for $40 (27.70 GBP) or $50 (34.63 GBP) with a simple background, like patterns or simple shapes.
Thank you for taking the time to consider me.~

Last edited:

BadHedgehog

The Hedgehog Overlord
Heya! I'd love to draw your kitty! Here are some of my pictures.

For something like this I'd take 40 dollars, which translates into 27 pounds

Attachments

• 03commish.png
    03commish.png
    736 KB · Views: 97
  • Commissionn.gif
    Commissionn.gif
    68.3 KB · Views: 110
  • kittycommish.png
    kittycommish.png
    894.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 2016-05-18_1752.png
    2016-05-18_1752.png
    281 KB · Views: 64

BlitheDragon

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'd love to work with you on commemorating your kitty. It's very sweet that you want to do something in their memory.

I could do something in my style for around £20
Dropbox - cat.png

M.Lock

amethystos

boo hiss
First--I'm sorry about your loss. It has been three years since I lost my favorite cat--Duma the stray--to cancer, and yet I still think about her often. Neko Atsume isn't helping that much. Given their short lives, it's a miracle and a blessing that we are able to meet and befriend them.

I don't have many feral cat examples, but I can show you what I do have
03rC6Wa.jpg

1463762579.amethystos_jungle.jpg

I would charge $40 (~£28) for the top style and $20 (~£14) for the bottom style. My full gallery is here. Lower than usual because I really sympathize with you. Whether you pick me or not, I wish you all the best in getting through this <3

orum

If you want, i can make a wooden keychain or badge with your cat.
It will cost about 17-25$ + 6$ for shipping.
1460016183.mintycrafts_%D0%B2_%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%B5.png

1454769027.mintycrafts_dsc_0653.jpg
18517192@400-1450198537.jpg

Last edited:
hello i apologize for your loss :/ i know how special cats are to their owners and would love to work with you to help you obtain an image that helps to remind you of her

my prices are as follows:
adoptables: starting at $2 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
badges: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
chibi: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
YCH: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
YCH tile: starting at $30 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
ref sheet: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
headshot: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
full body poses: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
feral poses: starting at $20 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
nsfw: starting at $25 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
traditionals (sent by mail): starting at $35 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)

Userpage of 1324requiem -- Fur Affinity [dot] net