• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Cartoons for Canucks (Claimed)

Friendly_Trash_Panda

A face in the crowd
Hi all!

As the subject line suggests, I'm looking to do up some cartoon sketches for some furry folks. The catch is that you must reside somewhere in Canada.

I know you all have some wonderful characters waiting on the benches, but my goal is to find and follow more Canadian furs.

So if you are Canadian and you have a fursona you'd like sketched up, leave a reference (or clear description) below. Also, let's keep things PG-13. Spicy stuff is only for those I know well ;)

And if you're curious about what it'll look like here's my shiny new FA Gallery:

Artwork Gallery for Friendly_Trash_Panda -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And feel free to say "Hi!" while you're there. It's not required, but it's always appreciated :3

In an attempt to keep things organized I'm going to offer 2 Slots at a time. It'll be first come first served. I'll be checking either your FA Profile (if provided) or your Forum Profile for any indication that you reside in Canada. If I can't find that information then I'll continue on to the next person to respond.

Go Canada! <3
-FTP

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
hehe I'm not canadian and don't remember who is so~ if you're rver doin others tho I'd be happy to letcha do my characters.. anyway-*disappears without pinging anyone*

Last edited:

Friendly_Trash_Panda

A face in the crowd
Arthur- Tall,Brown border collie with blue paw pads and outline around the ears. As for his dress he likes to dress in nice vest with a pocket watch in the breast pocket.

First slot officially claimed. Thanks very much Arthur! I'll post your finished sketch here when it's ready

There's still 1 unclaimed slot for this first set. Remember to include a reference image or description when you reply and that you are indeed from somewhere in Canada.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
鬼哭 is an otherworldly spirit, who follows me around urging me to grow better as a human being. Sometimes he would like to chew on my hair and give snarky comments on my drawings. Other than that, he is very muscular and highly coordinated. As I have introduced many anime and metal to him over the years, he has became a master in the art of Wotagei / Otagei.

Friendly_Trash_Panda

A face in the crowd
鬼哭 is an otherworldly spirit, who follows me around urging me to grow better as a human being. Sometimes he would like to chew on my hair and give snarky comments on my drawings. Other than that, he is very muscular and highly coordinated. As I have introduced many anime and metal to him over the years, he has became a master in the art of Wotagei / Otagei.

Very cool, thanks Vinfang! I'll post your sketch here when it's ready.

Thanks everyone, this set has been claimed. I'll be back when I have something to show ya.

-FTP

Trevorbluesquirrel

Well, guess I'll have to wait then!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 48