• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

cartoons you lived on as a kid

cheribun

I still adore Disney and Dreamworks movies, Teen Titans, the original Ben 10, Generator Rex, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Young Justice, Spectacular and Ultimate Spider-Man, Danny Phantom, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Invader Zim, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall and Regular Show.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
I still adore Disney and Dreamworks movies, Teen Titans, the original Ben 10, Generator Rex, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Young Justice, Spectacular and Ultimate Spider-Man, Danny Phantom, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Invader Zim, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall and Regular Show.
100% agree

BossRabbit

Patron Lapin
Magic School Bus, Bucky O'Hare, the 90s Marvel cartoons, video game adaptations of dubious quality (I will fight you to the death to defend that the Ruby Spears Mega Man was really good)

Plus like everything on 90s CN and Nick but I mostly watched CN

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Gee... from when I was a kid?! That really limits me since there weren't that many good cartoons. Jetsons, Flintstones, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Adventures of Jonny Quest (the original series). The Warner brothers cartoons were good, as well as the Roadrunner.

Alopecoid

I was fortunate to grow up with 90's Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network. My faves were probably Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold, Dexter's Lab, and Powderpuff Girls. Also watched Angry Beavers, Kablam, Aaaah Real Monsters, Wild Thornberrys (which probably helped make me a furry), SpongeBob, Dragon Ball Z, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

God, I watched a lot of TV growing up.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Yeah, not everyone here's a kid. <giggle> I'm almost a half-century, so yeah the cartoons we think of are a LOT different era.
In fact, from the responses to this thread, you can almost guess the age of the writer, eh? <smile>
Easily, under most circumstances

Nessan

Epic gamer
Ed, Edd n Eddy was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, I also liked Spongebob and most of the shows on Cartoon Network back in the 2000's. Avatar the Last Airbender is and might still be my favorite show of all time.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Man I really loved Ben 10 when I was little, I truly despised Ben 10: Alien Force though

I

Isabella_

Shaman King, Shinobuden 2x2, Naruto, Bleach, Mononoke Hime. Those were the days (。T ω T。)

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Kids WB was awesome, when metabots went on