• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Casual Art Server (18+)

Hey there! Some pals and I got together and made a server for casual chatting centered around artists! Every skill level is welcome, we even have channels for help/critique and WIPs, there is an optional nsfw section as well - if you'd prefer ;3. We're hoping to create a small group of great friends who can chat about anything and everything, not just art~
Because we have a nsfw section, and we're mostly adults, we do ask that everyone joining is 18+
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions <3 Otherwise, come and say hi!

Last edited:

Charleslr'93

Hey there! Some pals and I got together and made a server for casual chatting centered around artists! Every skill level is welcome, we even have channels for help/critique and WIPs, there is an optional nsfw section as well - if you'd prefer ;3. We're hoping to create a small group of great friends who can chat about anything and everything, not just art~
Because we have a nsfw section, and we're mostly adults, we do ask that everyone joining is 18+
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions <3 Otherwise, come and say hi!

Joined.