• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cataclsym and the Latest Patch

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
You can do this on live also if you manage to exploit your way into areas you shouldn't be. I've gotten stuck endlessly falling before.

That one where if you Death Grip someone on the STV boat is hilarious.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
QQ some more. :V

And you are stating this like it is something new.
I rather like being irreverent.

QQ more? Really? Put some effort into it instead of being a kiddie neckbeard and It might actually be funny, I know you've said some funny things before.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I still remember when druids were absolutely broken. :S

Lessee...Feral and Balance were a mess. There wasn't any gear made for balance or feral druids and they're such a gear-dependent class. So that was a big "Fuck you". So for druids, in order to maximize their damage and stats, they had to use cloth armour. Not a good way to maximize the fact that Moonkin (Or Mookin if you're a tauren) gives a big armour boost. >:S

Then everyone was saying that in theory druids were OP. Yeah, in theory, in practice, everyone wanted druids for their healing and didn't bother letting them do anything else.

zallens177

Caramel iz teh yumz!!
Heh.. Well, with the new Justice Points system, all you need to do is run a buncha randoms and theres your T10 or T10.5 boots xP

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
QQ more? Really? Put some effort into it instead of being a kiddie neckbeard and It might actually be funny, I know you've said some funny things before.

My irreverent humor has gotten me reported for racially insensitive. :V
I don't think you want to try.
And same could be said about you, instead of going on about how I am being such a mean person for my comments being cynical and harsh.
So yes.. QQ.
Please. :V

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Heh.. Well, with the new Justice Points system, all you need to do is run a buncha randoms and theres your T10 or T10.5 boots xP

I'm still wondering where all these "Free epics" are. Because Justice point epics don't count seeing as you have to run raids or a lot of randoms to get the T10 or 10.5. :S

Maisuki

I'm still wondering where all these "Free epics" are. Because Justice point epics don't count seeing as you have to run raids or a lot of randoms to get the T10 or 10.5. :S

They're hidden in the patch notes. There are special bosses that become available after defending a city.

On another note, no, you do not have to run raids for justice point epics(T10), just a ass load of heroics.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
So after almost two years of hearing people whine about "Free epics", they actually implement them just now?

Also, I said "OR" randoms.

Maisuki

So after almost two years of hearing people whine about "Free epics", they actually implement them just now?

Also, I said "OR" randoms.

Yeah, they just recently implemented "free" epics, but "welfare" epics have been a complaint long before this(ie: heroics dropping triumph).

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Yeah, they just recently implemented "free" epics, but "welfare" epics have been a complaint long before this(ie: heroics dropping triumph).

Last I checked, welfare epics were the PvP epics.

Which actually makes sense...I mean, you should be able to get PvP gear by doing PvP. (Tier 2 ruined PvP.)

Maisuki

Last I checked, welfare epics were the PvP epics.

Which actually makes sense...I mean, you should be able to get PvP gear by doing PvP. (Tier 2 ruined PvP.)

I wasn't around for vanilla so I was mainly referring to wrath:/
I have no idea what vanilla was like though.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I wasn't around for vanilla so I was mainly referring to wrath:/
I have no idea what vanilla was like though.

Well back in Classic, before cross-server battlegrounds and the like, you had to constantly PvP to get any of the PvP gear period, whereas rogues, mages, warlocks, and hunters could get their PvP gear by just running Blackwing Lair. Their role was to DPS, and this unfortunately meant that in PvP, they didn't even need to spend time grinding for those fancy looking swords.

Also as for that welfare epics stuff...isn't it because it's easier to actually form a raid now? Travel back in time and I dare you to get attuned for Karazhan on Dentarg - There were maybe one or two dungeon groups for rep forming a month, less so for doing attunements. And then try tell me there wasn't a headache when you had to do shit like Jailbreak or Trial of Blood. (Mysteriously everyone would go afk whenever someone had to do Jailbreak. The Guild leader once had to threaten to kick people if they weren't helping new members.)

Maisuki

Well back in Classic, before cross-server battlegrounds and the like, you had to constantly PvP to get any of the PvP gear period, whereas rogues, mages, warlocks, and hunters could get their PvP gear by just running Blackwing Lair. Their role was to DPS, and this unfortunately meant that in PvP, they didn't even need to spend time grinding for those fancy looking swords.

Also as for that welfare epics stuff...isn't it because it's easier to actually form a raid now? Travel back in time and I dare you to get attuned for Karazhan on Dentarg - There were maybe one or two dungeon groups for rep forming a month, less so for doing attunements. And then try tell me there wasn't a headache when you had to do shit like Jailbreak or Trial of Blood. (Mysteriously everyone would go afk whenever someone had to do Jailbreak. The Guild leader once had to threaten to kick people if they weren't helping new members.)

Oh wow that's pretty crazy. Yeah.. I really didn't do much of anything before wrath :/

Taralack

Ooooh yeah BC, good times. I remember the ooooold LFG panel, where you'd have to pm people if you needed to join a raid or if you needed more people. And I loved the attunement chains, especially the BT ones. God I wish Blizz would bring back attunement. It would surely weed out the bads.

I, too, remember when "welfare" epics = PvP epics. Run random BGs for a day and you could get a purple. Whoo.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Nearly every class got nerfed, remember that.

Druids heals were nerfed hard core. I hate it but I deal with it.

Wait nerfered how? every class got so buffed it's not even funny, you can do 25 man icc heroic mode right to lk in just a few hours now with healers all healing at least twice as much and dps all doing twice as much dps since 4.0.1 started. Also everybody's health pools are much larger now and more and more people are taking talents that also help in high damage spikes.

Taralack

Wait nerfered how? every class got so buffed it's not even funny, you can do 25 man icc heroic mode right to lk in just a few hours now with healers all healing at least twice as much and dps all doing twice as much dps since 4.0.1 started. Also everybody's health pools are much larger now and more and more people are taking talents that also help in high damage spikes.

Regrowth's hot doesn't last as long anymore, it's super expensive because it's the "flash of light" fast-but-expensive heal.
Tree of Life became a 3-min cooldown type thing
You can only have one stack of Lifebloom on one person at a time

Can't really think of anymore, but druids definitely play a lot differently compared to how they used to. Personally I miss it. ):

As for it not really feeling different, it's because current level 80 mana regen has been buffed to be what it will be at 85.