• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Catch up since the forums are back

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I'm sure you'll get better at it, if not some furs here well help you out. As you said, you picked it up not long ago so there's going to be a learning curve
I'm better at the coding side than the art side, that's just how my brain works IG, it's easier to know if I am doing something right or not but IDEK. Thank god for F R E E 3 D M O D E L S

Renyard2001

I'm better at the coding side than the art side, that's just how my brain works IG, it's easier to know if I am doing something right or not but IDEK. Thank god for F R E E 3 D M O D E L S
Yup, free assets are the best! I'm wired up that way too when it comes certain things, such as art

Renyard2001

Thanks, so far it’s helped me make ends meet and cover food and rent, which what matters to me right now.
That is the main things to worry about but I'm glad it's working out for you!

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
I haven't really done too much since the forums went down? I guess the biggest highlight was that I made a new friends with a rp server and with the Othercon events. Oh! And I did secure a moderator position for a weather server.

Renyard2001

I haven't really done too much since the forums went down? I guess the biggest highlight was that I made a new friends with a rp server and with the Othercon events. Oh! And I did secure a moderator position for a weather server.
Congrats on the mod position!

Also glad to hear you made some new friends !

M

ManicTherapsid

I've mostly been reading. I've finished 3 Battletech books, and most of the Alysha Forrest series, except for Alysha's Fall.

Renyard2001

I've mostly been reading. I've finished 3 Battletech books, and most of the Alysha Forrest series, except for Alysha's Fall.
Glad to hear you've been hitting the books! I haven't read Alysha Forrest series before, would you recommend it?

Mike_Wolf

It has felt like an eternity even though its only been a few months. Crazy how you miss people you've never seen.
Iv had a couple changes.
I got a promotion at work. Went from Quality Control Supervisor to Suplier Quality Engineer which came with a nice raise. That's been going quite well. Its alot work but eh, it's all good.
I bought a new truck. I had a 2017 Mazda 3 that I bought brand new and I miss that little car every day but I wanted the truck soooo bad. Its a 2018 Toyota Tacoma. Its not new but it had like 13k miles on it when I bought it so it may as well be new. Iv added some custom bits to it to make it mine and I love it. Missed having a truck.
I commissioned my first fursuit. Its a partial from a brand new maker. It will be his first commissioned suit so I'm pretty stoked and nervous about it at the same time.
Also started connecting with local furries via telegram whom iv met IRL. Been to dinner and lunch with some. Who would have thought there would be so many cool ass people local to me?

M

ManicTherapsid

It's a pretty good series. It's a bit like Star Trek with furries. Has a good amount of world building and character development, especially the politics between humans and the furry races. There's a few other series she wrote that are set in the same universe that somewhat intertwine that I haven't touched yet.

Alysha's Fall is different from the rest of the series as it's a Mature rated book, and is pretty dark from the reviews I've read.

Mike_Wolf

It's a pretty good series. It's a bit like Star Trek with furries. Has a good amount of world building and character development, especially the politics between humans and the furry races. There's a few other series she wrote that are set in the same universe that somewhat intertwine that I haven't touched yet.

Alysha's Fall is different from the rest of the series as it's a Mature rated book, and is pretty dark from the reviews I've read.

That sounds pretty bad ass. I could get into that.

Renyard2001

Glad to know and I'll check them out!

Renyard2001

It has felt like an eternity even though its only been a few months. Crazy how you miss people you've never seen.
Iv had a couple changes.
I got a promotion at work. Went from Quality Control Supervisor to Suplier Quality Engineer which came with a nice raise. That's been going quite well. Its alot work but eh, it's all good.
I bought a new truck. I had a 2017 Mazda 3 that I bought brand new and I miss that little car every day but I wanted the truck soooo bad. Its a 2018 Toyota Tacoma. Its not new but it had like 13k miles on it when I bought it so it may as well be new. Iv added some custom bits to it to make it mine and I love it. Missed having a truck.
I commissioned my first fursuit. Its a partial from a brand new maker. It will be his first commissioned suit so I'm pretty stoked and nervous about it at the same time.
Also started connecting with local furries via telegram whom iv met IRL. Been to dinner and lunch with some. Who would have thought there would be so many cool ass people local to me?
: O

Wow, congrats on your promotion! I'm also jealous of you commissioning a fursuit...one day for me. one day.

Glad to hear you've been busy connecting with other furs too! Glad things have been going well for you!

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Well, my headphones broke.
I built a lego CFA-44 Nosferatu and a miniature ADF-11F Raven in my hype for the Ace Combat 25th Anniversary DLC.
I started a new Subnautica game. As of writing this, I've gotten a Stillsuit, Seamoth, am one fragment away from the Cyclops, and have unlocked the PRAWN blueprint.
I also built a base at a Colossal Archive in No Man's Sky.