• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: Cedar is looking for a new home! SB: 20

ittyspirit

Hi there! I'm Spirit and this is Cedar! Cedar is a sloth and is currently looking for a new home! Hoping to become someone's well loved 'sona!

SB: $20MI: $2AB: $50

Cedar comes with an additional bust art :D

My Terms of Service are as follows:

• I will only take 100% payment upfront in USD via PayPal invoice, which must be paid within 24 hours of the auction ending.

If payment is not sent within the 24 hours, it will result in a forfeiture of the sale, and the auction will restart.

• I reserve the right to use any pieces drawn for the design in my portfolio, commission examples, and any social media sites.

• You must credit me for the original design, as well as giving me credit if any of the pieces that I draw are posted anywhere.

• You may NOT use this design, or the art pieces provided for the design, for any commercial use.

• Please don't resell, trade, or gift the design. UNLESS You have art made of it, then I have no problem with it.

• Changes are allowed, however, please don't deviate too far from the original design!

You may NOT edit my artworks themselves, however, to fit with these changes.

• DO NOT erase my signatures from the design, or the finished pieces if provided.

• Please no copies/replicas of this design.

Any person failing to adhere to this ToS will be blacklisted from engaging in any further business with me,

and will be reported to other artists and servers.

If my design or any of my artworks are used in any way for commercial use, it will not be tolerated.
furryslothboiadoptmesmol;er.png

Last edited: