• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Like I wanna start doing RPs but my Protogen isn't sexy I am looking for an artist who can take him and sexify him, like make him absolutely irresistible here are reference photos.

1577652265888.jpg
1577538888819.jpg
1577670322105.jpg

ThefriendlyFurry

Yeah, I just want him to be like I'm talking everything that most furries find sexy I want them on him, tall, muscles, etc...

ThefriendlyFurry

How big do you want your muscles to be? You want more of the body-builder look or the more strongman kind of look (big muscles, but with a gut)?
Ever watch UFC, Google Light-Heavyweight bud I'd like some bulk but not hulk bulk cause I want his bidybto be healthy looking so can you balance muscle and fat is what I'm trying to say XD

ThefriendlyFurry

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Imagine your Proto is a cat, and draw him.

Now you got sexiness of a cat! Because...cats are irresistibly sexy, you know...

20200715_031139.jpg
My sona, Terry, as I didn't aim for sexiness nor I can draw sexy stuff as my skills won't allow, yet is somewhat sexy(according to my friends). I guess naturally following cats' postures and stuff helps too! (Even though this is the anthro version and that's my usual posture when I sit..)

Tip:
Butt should be wider than the chest, but not too much. And remember to have the back/waist part curved forwards some bit when drawing.(Even when the pic isn't actually showing the back)

ThefriendlyFurry

Imagine your Proto is a cat, and draw him.

Now you got sexiness of a cat! Because...cats are irresistibly sexy, you know...

View attachment 89729
My sona, Terry, as I didn't aim for sexiness nor I can draw sexy stuff as my skills won't allow, yet is somewhat sexy(according to my friends). I guess naturally following cats' postures and stuff helps too! (Even though this is the anthro version and that's my usual posture when I sit..)

Tip:
Butt should be wider than the chest, but not too much. And remember to have the back/waist part curved forwards some bit when drawing.(Even when the pic isn't actually showing the back)
I wish I had the time to learn to draw, but between work and school I barley have anytime to do anything apart from eat, sleep, and occasionally read.