• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

change the sentence

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Psychologists crept up to my wigwam entrance and made frogs hug lucky deer

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Psychologists crept up to my wigwam entrance and made frogs mug lucky deer.

Jackpot Raccuki

Forgot to pay the bills with his skills.
Psychologists crept crawling to my wigwam entrance and made frogs mug lucky deer.

(Whoever is next knows what they must do.)
(I change your staggered, you steal my spot. This means war.)

Slugs slithered up to the cave entrance and made me conjure plastic cheesecake.
(Combat has started.)

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Psychologists crept, crawling to my wigwam entrance, and made wolves mug lucky deer.

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
Psychologists crept, crawling to my wigwam diorama, and made wolves mug lucky deer.

Jackpot Raccuki

Forgot to pay the bills with his skills.
Doggo psychologists crept, crawling to my wigwam diorama, and made wolves mug lucky deer.

xremeidiot

(Adding words was MY idea! >:|)
Doggo psychologists crept, crawling to my wigwam diorama, and made wolves kiss lucky deer.

xremeidiot

Doggo psychologists considered crawling to my wigwam diorama, and made wolves kiss lucky foxes.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Doggo psychologists considered crawling to my wigwam Storeroom, and watched wolves kiss lucky foxes.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Doggo psychologists considered crawling to my wigwam Storeroom, and watched wolves kissing lucky foxes.

D

Deleted member 82554

Psychologist psychologists considered crawling to my wigwam Storeroom, and watched wolves kissing lucky foxes.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Psychologist psychologists considered crawling to my wigwam Storeroom, and filmed wolves kissing lucky foxes.

xremeidiot

Synthetic psychologists considered crawling to my stupid Storeroom, and filmed wolves kissing lucky foxes.

M

Massan Otter

Damp psychologists considered jumping to my stupid Storeroom, and filmed wolves kissing lucky foxes.

M

Massan Otter

Damp psychologists considered jumping to my stupid Storeroom, and sniffed skunks kissing lucky foxes.