• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Change Your Forum User Title - 36 Hours MORE! [Nov 9]

OH NO NOT AGAIN

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
I came up with one this time. "Taisetsu na mono PROTECT MY BALLS!!" came in second place after I decided it was too long.

...let's fighting love. :D

Aquin

Haunted
Like mine? XD

i was thinking back to a little fun conversation with a certain labrat and came up with this. i wish we could do 45 characters instead though or have 2 lines. but i guess tis better than not being able to edit them at all.

Reed

Aww, nothing I tried would fit. This is so difficult. :3

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Shift-Enter?

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Something seems to have changed in this version of the boards and the last, and it appears we can't use HTML in forum titles anymore, thus no more two lines. I may end up shortening some user titles due to length.

is this one too long 'neer? (blame it on the captain planet dvd box set i got last week)
oh wait nevermind i guess it was. *sees the change* replaces your comma with a semicolon....looks better that way. oh wait i think i thought of a better one that might be shorter. yup tis one character shorter. go me, go planet.

Boc, love your title.

So what is it guys - "Destroyer of Threads" or "Lovable Forum Drunk"?

I recommend capitalization, punctuation, and spelling for everyone's titles, by the by.

TeeGee

Unless it is for comedic effect.

Chomperz

i didn't feel like putting words in mine, lol

here's an emotion instead