• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Changing my Legal Name to Fursona Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
If you haven't guessed by now, yes I have Asperger's. the reason i list autistic instead is because a) i live in the US and despite my disagreement with their idiotic system, i still fall within it. and b) it prevents the stupid never funny joke about the name of it.

PS if larry is asking, yes I blocked him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Wait, you blocked him because he called the thread author Autistic? He could've been referring to "Internet Autism", not the actual mental disorder. And, to be fair, you threatened him. If anything he had more right to block you.

Think you need to lighten up a little....

D

Deleted member 82554

And god bless the internet too. Like New York, "it's a helluva place"...

Last edited by a moderator:

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Wait, you blocked him because he called the thread author Autistic? He could've been referring to "Internet Autism", not the actual mental disorder. And, to be fair, you threatened him. If anything he had more right to block you.

Think you need to lighten up a little....
Saying "I want to punch you in the face" and saying "i'm going to punch you in the face" are two very different things. Only one of them being a threat, the other is simply expressing one's thoughts without stating an intent to do it. And no, that's not why I blocked him, I blocked him because of his immature response cracking a joke about those with autism or asperger's being retarded. I have neither the time, patience, nor self-control to argue over it, so I cut it off and blocked him before i did start arguing about it.

M

modfox

A HUGE ENEMY STANDS IN YOUR WAY BE PRAYING!
I am no longer a part of this!

He wants to punch you in the face?
Dafuq?
PnW7ifN.png

quoting_mungo

I'm just going to close this thread. It was derailed when it went dormant, and there is no need to restart it to deride the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.