• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Important: Changing Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickBuck94

Erick Nordstrom
Could my name please be changed to "ErickBuck94"? thanks.

Beez N' Catz

♡ Lovely Baby ♡
Could I please have my name changed from "jibblycows" to "Beez N' Catz" please? Thanks!

Last edited:

Marrow Ink

"I laugh I wheeze" - Me
"Rocky the Rabbit" please.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

KAZOKO

Could I please have my name changed to KAZOKO ?
I'd really appreciate it. I am trying my best to do better at separating my sfw and nsfw accounts. Thank you
Edit: Aaand I just realized you guys can't do this on the main FA site. Sad.. :(

S

SkunkyPrincess

Can my name Furaffinityname please be changed to SkunkyPrincess? Thank you.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Chipsa

Hi! Can my name please be changed to Chipsa?
Lately I have been sexually harassed with my current name in furaffinity and I no longer feel comfortable with it.
I would really appreciate if it could be changed

SSJ3Mewtwo

Hi! Can my name please be changed to Chipsa?
Lately I have been sexually harassed with my current name in furaffinity and I no longer feel comfortable with it.
I would really appreciate if it could be changed
That is your current name on the forum. And as the opening post states, this thread is for forum name changes only. Main site name changes aren't possible at this time.

LopunnyBoy

I would like to have my username "thegabrielpika" to be change to "LopunnyBoy" please?

Is this how you change your name in the Fur Affinity site or just the forum itself? Because I did researched a bit with someone trying to change their name in the art site and I'm not sure if they have that made.

Status
Not open for further replies.