• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Important: Changing Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

UllaH

Hello! My actual username is Ullamaliztli, could it be changed to UllaH please? I already searched it and I think it's available. Thank you very much !

Can by username be changed to
"Draakc from State Farm"
Please?

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Could you please shorten my name to "Breyo"? Thank you in advance!

NimbusDragon

Suggestion: change the original post if possible or add a note clarifying the main site versus forum thing. The phrasing makes it sound like you take requests for the main site via the forum, not that you take requests for the forum but not the main site. My login is the same so I didn't even realize they were sperate accounts.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Suggestion: change the original post if possible or add a note clarifying the main site versus forum thing. The phrasing makes it sound like you take requests for the main site via the forum, not that you take requests for the forum but not the main site. My login is the same so I didn't even realize they were sperate accounts.
It is. It's in red italics at the bottom.

NimbusDragon

It is. It's in red italics at the bottom.

You misunderstand, I know it's written at the bottom. My point is that It's written poorly, especially for anyone who doesn't use the forum often. I read it 5x over and even had my friends look at this post and none of us understood it correctly. For anyone who doesn't realize that their forum account isn't the same as their main site account, as I did as my names and password matched exactly between the two, it makes it sound like you submit the request for a main site name change via the forum and that you are simply alerting us that there is not a way to submit that request via the main site yet. From looking through the posts, it seems a lot of people don't understand that these accounts are not connected or the same.

Ex change to make this clear:
Note that while we are accepting name changes for forum accounts, we are not accepting changes to the main site FA accounts. Please understand, your Forum account and FA site account are not the same. As of current, there is not a system in place that allows us to change your main FA account; however, it is a feature that we would like to see in the future.

Hopefully, this clears up my poor phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.