• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Important: Changing Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ3Mewtwo

@KuroNekoChan Done!

@Zezz As the OP states, this thread is for forum name changes, not main site. It's not possible to change main site names at this time.

As always, when you can change your name you can no longer come up with a name that you like

By the way, did you think that the user himself could change his name once a year and only after the approval of this name by the staff?

Anyway, thank you very much for what you did.

SSJ3Mewtwo

As always, when you can change your name you can no longer come up with a name that you like

By the way, did you think that the user himself could change his name once a year and only after the approval of this name by the staff?

Anyway, thank you very much for what you did.
What? Why ask that?

If you two wish to to have a side discussion, please do it via the conversation private message system.

TheCoyoteQueen

DarkBlood
Please change my name to Darkwiitch
Yes two i's so it matches my FA username!
Thank you times a million!!

GDootz

@Peach's
@Draakc The Flying Lizard
@Heysta
@KittenRaee
@BreyoGP
@foxmusk
@Pandosham
@Sledge_Husky 04
@MobianMonster
@cedarcoyote
@Niru the Husky
@JustInsectThings
@Malachi The Wolfo
@blue sky love

These names have been successfully changed.

@StressoDepresso This thread is meant for forum name changes, as it states in the thread's opening post. Not the main site, where name changes aren't possible at this time.
@Keathlyn That is the same name as you already have.
@GDootz As the opening post of this thread states, this is only for forum name changes.
@Zhaozerbat The account name Zer is already in use.
Oh. Well thank you anyways :)

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Could I have my username here changed to "TrishaCat"? Thanks in advance.

Kronoluna

Hey, I hope I'm doing this right, I have a page on Furaffinity and am looking to change my name from Xattlebones to Kronoluna, is that possible?

creamfield

Hello everyone!

We have changed our policy regarding name changes on the forum. We now allow them under the following stipulations:
  1. You may only change your name once every three months, and it must be done by a staff member.
  2. You must request your name change in this thread. Do not PM a staff member or create another topic as these requests will be ignored.
  3. Your name must abide by Fur Affinity's rules and Terms of Service.
Here is an example of a model post requesting a name change:

Please do not post in this thread with comments regarding this change in policy or unrelated issues. They will be removed. If you want to thank staff for changing your name, simply like their post.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Note that while we are accepting name changes on the forum, we are not accepting them on the main site right now. There is not a system in place that allows us to do this easily; however, it is a feature that we would like to see in the future.
Please change my furaffinity userpage name to MrWasteMaster thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.