• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Chapter 3

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
Hello to all, old and new! My name is Sykhein, and I am intending to begin chapter 3 of my long and complicated life. Chapter 1 being both the best and worst time of my life, chapter 2 being the 12 years of utter delusion that I have recently sprung from!

I am on the precipice of the 32nd year of my being and have only recently decided who and what I am supposed to be. So, I am a bisexual Rat who has had a great deal of time observing the world pass me by and wish to remedy my reclusion as efficiently as possible. I have finally been granted a way of opening a few doors recently barred shut for me, and as such will be embracing it with both claws and seeking comfort!

I have learned many things through this observational process, and would like to share with people as best I can! I like drawing and developing characters, and would love to draw some folks from the culture, as furs are my jam! I also do tattoos and enjoy tabletop games, as well as generally philosophising over life and its many unnusual facets! Im a bit of a nerd truth be told!

Anyway, appologies for the ungodly long intro and unnusual manner of speech of which I have come to adopt. I am way out of my comfort zone taking to forums, so please be patient with me and I will attempt to be the best vermin that I can be!

~Sykhein

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Welcome! I also can relate to your situation! Only really accepted who I am deep down at the beginning of this year.

Anyhoo! Welcome to the forums! Pull up a pew and enjoy the mayhem!

Cosmonaughty

Welcome! I also can relate to your situation! Only really accepted who I am deep down at the beginning of this year.

Anyhoo! Welcome to the forums! Pull up a pew and enjoy the mayhem!

Thankyou, Literally a month ago I dragged myself out of the darkness! The mayhem sounds like a hoot! Time to tear life a new one!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Thankyou, Literally a month ago I dragged myself out of the darkness! The mayhem sounds like a hoot! Time to tear life a new one!

Do it! Last post wins in forum games is always a laugh.

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned

If you are ever London way there are the LondonFurs meets that take place there. A good number of people turn up to these.

IMG_1759_1-1600x892.jpg

Details of the meets can be found on the LondonFurs website

There are plenty of other meets that also take place around the UK

Cosmonaughty

If you are ever London way there are the LondonFurs meets that take place there. A good number of people turn up to these.

View attachment 73114
Details of the meets can be found on the LondonFurs website

There are plenty of other meets that also take place around the UK

I am sadly a little more... Northern than that, however if my business picks up more, travel shouldnt be an issue ^v^. Could be fun! Thankyou for the advice! Ill have to keep my eyes peeled for anything closer by for the timebeing. Might take a while for me to regain confidence, but its growwing back fast!

Cosmonaughty

Scotiacon. Welcome to the fandom, we don’t bite. At least not dangerously.

Indeed, I have heard that ^v^! I do know some people up north actually, could be a fun trip out ^v^ Thankyou very much!

Cosmonaughty

Hey there.
I know we’ve already spoken but…

Welcome to the nuthouse!:D:D:D

Here’s the welcome doughnut.
View attachment 73127

(ScotiaCon is a blast, I fully recommend it:D)

Hello again! I shall certainly keep it in my mind, though I may struggle with the truck sized dohnut ^v^ I weigh about as much as a photograph of myself XD!

Cosmonaughty

Hiya!

Scurry on in, but don't get stepped on!

And, you'll find lots of furs to draw in the art request section, like me, a fellow rodent!

Great for practice!

Hello to you too! Excellent to hear ^v^!

I hope I can be of service to this community ^v^! I shall visit the art section as regularly as I possibly can!

It is always a pleasure to meet fellow rodents! Thankyou!