• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which is your favorite dude?

• Total voters

RangerReb

Quitters never win, winners never quit.
I figured it would be cool for me to show all of the characters I have so far. I have at least 3 other ones in the works, but these are the ones I have art for currently. I do all of my drawings in Autodesk Sketchbook.

The first one is my fursona, Remington.

He's mostly based off of me, with a few traits that are specific to him. I'm definitely going to have to draw more of him once I get refs of all my other characters done.

My next character is Aklaq, the monstrous bear/deer thingamadoohickie. I really do love his design. Took forever to finish him.

Despite his harsh appearance, he's actually a really sweet dude.

The last one I have is Jayson, my skateboarder rat boi. I really had fun coming up with his design. I wish I was better at creating tattoos though, lol.

I'd love to know what you all think about them and which one is your favorite!

RangerReb

I think I prefer Aklaq (though I do generally prefer fantasy, so I'm a bit biased).

Anyways, designs don't have to be set in stone, they can develop over time. Don't be afraid of changing them, I do that all the time.
Ahaha, honestly he’s one of my favorites as well, so I’m not surprised.

Thanks for the advice! I usually end up redesigning my characters over time, so I know what you mean.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
I figured it would be cool for me to show all of the characters I have so far. I have at least 3 other ones in the works, but these are the ones I have art for currently. I do all of my drawings in Autodesk Sketchbook.

The first one is my fursona, Remington.

He's mostly based off of me, with a few traits that are specific to him. I'm definitely going to have to draw more of him once I get refs of all my other characters done.

My next character is Aklaq, the monstrous bear/deer thingamadoohickie. I really do love his design. Took forever to finish him.

Despite his harsh appearance, he's actually a really sweet dude.

The last one I have is Jayson, my skateboarder rat boi. I really had fun coming up with his design. I wish I was better at creating tattoos though, lol.

I'd love to know what you all think about them and which one is your favorite!
Well done! I like his "BEAST" tattoo!~ It's quite the beauty. X3

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Favorite in what categories? the first one is epic while 1 and 3 are more like
Hot

RangerReb

Favorite in what categories? the first one is epic while 1 and 3 are more like
Hot
LOL I’m flattered that you think that about them....I guess favorite in any sense honestly! I was kind of referring to strongest design qualities.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
LOL I’m flattered that you think that about them....I guess favorite in any sense honestly! I was kind of referring to strongest design qualities.
Ah. But my response would be the same. You look for different design qualities for different types of characters