• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Character Collection Commissions Open! ($50 - 10 Slots Available)

Neigh-Ella

Hi All!
I'm very new to this forum, but I see a lot of talented artists and cool folks around already!
I've started working on these Collection Commissions before uni finishes this year, with 10 slots available for customers to claim.

unknown.png

To claim a slot, please contact me through PMs or FA Notes (I check my FA notes more often ).

Once visual reference material and a Paypal email for me to invoice, I will start working on your piece. If you have a specific date in which you'd like the piece by, let me know before we settle on your order! Otherwise, you can expect your commission to be finished within 30 days.

(The High-res commission piece will be emailed to your Paypal email once the invoice is paid off.)

THINGS I WILL DRAW:
-Humans -Anthro -Monsters -Furry
-Dragons and Reptiles -Pokemon and Digimon​
If unsure about whether I will or won't draw something, feel free to contact me!

I WILL NOT DRAW:
-Anything related to explicit fetishes or kinks.
I like to keep things PG at most!
-Heavy gore is a no-no​

Last edited: