• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Character Commissions [$10-$50+] Anthro, Feral, Human and More! [ALL SLOTS TAKEN]

mrmokhnach

Hi! I’m a hobbyist digital artist who’s been drawing for a decade and is now interested in commissions!

commission-info2.png

I also do reference sheets for $32 per full-body view!

kisa.png

winter-boy-reference-sheet.png

summer.png

reporter.png

say-that-again.png

ai-nisha-says-hello.png

the-snake-house.png

mora-reference.png

maryazh11.png

i-believe-mountains-are-awesome-v2.png

the-goddess.png

the-third-kitty.png

til-my-mean-older-brother-stuffs-snow-down-my-coat.png

revan.png

More examples can be found here: Artwork Gallery for mrmokhnach -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested in commissioning me, please send me a note with your character's reference sheet (descriptions are also fine) and the description of what you would like to receive (type of art, idea, pose etc)!

TOS:

- Payment via Paypal

- You send the first half of the payment after you confirm the sketch and the second half after the work is completed.

- When the payment is sent, you receive a full-sized .png file of your commission and a web-version you can post online. Please give credit when you do that!

- It takes me up to 3 weeks to complete a commission, depending on its complexity.

- I take up to 3 slots at a time. When one or several slots are available, I'll update this topic.

- Please ask for any substantial changes at the sketch stage (everything that concerns reworking the pose, proportions, adding/removing something etc). At the final stage of the work only small corrections will be possible (small lineart tweaks, colour correction, recolouring small areas etc).

- Refunds are possible only in case of emergency, with Paypal’s refund policy not being too seller-friendly. So please consider carefully whether you are ready to commission me.

- I can share WIP screenshots with you if requested.

Things I'm willing to work on:

- any characters and species (humans, anthro, animals, creatures, aliens etc)
- simple armour and mech limbs
- mild violence/gore
- portraits and simple scenes
- fan art
- reference sheets

Things I’m NOT willing to work on:

- NSFW
- very complex and detailed backgrounds

If you're unsure of something, you can always ask me a question! You can write a message here, send me a note on FA or contact me via email: mrmokhnach@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Last edited:

Dox-Tucy

Commercial furries - www.2foxes.eu
you have nice style....sry for this note if its wrong :)