• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Character concept critic

Lenago

Top hatted fox
Hi i just made a new character,i liked the concept of him so much id like it share and hear peoples thoughts of him:

1535829522.lenago_buneko.png

edit : what it looks like when he his flipped to his bunny side

1535840807.lenago_buneko__rabbi.png

The cursed doll : BunNeko

A especial thing about this Doll like character his that personality is diferent depending on which side of his body is up
in this pic its his "cat" side thats upward, but turning it upside down it will be his "Bunny" side in control

the Cat side is more hyper active and more into emotional pranks (scaring,messing with victims minds)

the Bunny is more calmer but he uses more physical pranks (hammers,bombs,anything that hit or dammage someone) with that said his bunny side might be the most dangerous

Last edited:

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
That's a cool idea! (Flippable characters are always interesting xD)

My suggestion would be to make the bunny's face more apparent, or the cat's less obvious, because when I first saw the flipped side, I had to do a double take to find the bunny in the image. Maybe add eyes or make the nose more prominent on the bunny?

The ear shapes works well as legs and I can imagine them being animated whimsically, so that's cool.

Lenago

Top hatted fox
That's a cool idea! (Flippable characters are always interesting xD)

My suggestion would be to make the bunny's face more apparent, or the cat's less obvious, because when I first saw the flipped side, I had to do a double take to find the bunny in the image. Maybe add eyes or make the nose more prominent on the bunny?

The ear shapes works well as legs and I can imagine them being animated whimsically, so that's cool.

haha yeah the bunny side is lacking a bit,i heard people say the same so i am reworking it so it has more features and a more "puppet" look to it,thank you for the feed back