• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Character Design (Closed)

Togaryuman

Hey, I have had success here in the past on looking for artists to help me turn a character idea into a real thing, so here's the basic setup here.

Things to know:
I am fully 100% Color blind so I am sorry if it seems that I may not be able to describe all the coloured features on it, but I will try.

Not a very good art guy so I have some pics but most of this will be written.

Be ready for revisions as since it's written I may ask for small or medium changes depending on this.
My budget is 50 USD max with possible wiggle room, I am looking for a Ref Sheet basic nothing fancy on it.

The character is of a snake-bat with many other small features written up, but the base is a snake and a bat as a heads up.

I will pm you if you are chosen and then I will post here to make sure people are not still posting here.

Thank you for reading!

Suki262

Bun-Bun
If you are looking for a reference sheet for your character I am happy to help you with your idea. Check out my FA gallery along with my commission prices that is located on the bottom of this post. I also livestream my work on picarto so if you hire me, I have no problem in showing the working progress as I go along with the commission.

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price. Gallery-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/solaris91/ :

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

draw with multiple character 40$: www.furaffinity.net: Double shot by Solaris91 (NSFW)
www.furaffinity.net: Today lesson: Care of Magical Creatures 2/4 by Solaris91 (NSFW)

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 80$:
_commission__giant_cousin_by_queensolaris-d9kgkty.jpg

Darklunac

Hey there! I'm pretty sure I can help you with this project! My boyfriend is actualy 100% color blind too x3
I can work with just a text decription too! I ask 40$ for a basic ref sheet (flat color back and front view)

Here're a couple of examples of what I can do (there is not much anthro yet but if your interested I can show you a couples of examples I'm working on right now:

chiro_and_solaris_by_darklunac-d9z5vmy.jpg
leona_and_wilykit_by_darklunac-d9xrdvq.jpg

suicune_egg_by_darklunac-d9x8c7w.jpg

If you're interested, you can contact me on my tumblr on trough my gmail at catherine.s.houle@gmail.com!

StickyCrop

Hey there! I have a lot of experience with character design and reference sheets and I can more than definitely help you out. 50$ in a little under my normal price, but I am willing to go under to give you a hand if you decide you want my services!
Here are a few of my previous reference sheets;
www.furaffinity.net: Bethany ref sheet lines by StickyCrop
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18242736/
www.furaffinity.net: Ref sheet commission: Gracey the Giraffe by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Avylon- OC Reference sheet wip by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Reference sheet commission by StickyCrop

We can make your sheet plain or with a design in mind, totally up to you.:)

Feel free to either contact me through the message system here, on my FA or through email ; windkeepergraphics@gmail.com

Togaryuman

Thank you for all the interest here, I have found an artist and will be working with them to get this out but I still am wanting to work with everyone here so I have followed you all on FA or respected accounts!

Thank you all very much for the interest everyone!