• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Character design + refsheet (CLOSED)

Shereth

Hey fuzzies! Looking to hire again, but my request is a little bit different than normal. Usually I have no problems designing my own OCs, at least in terms of descriptions, but having a little trouble here so looking for help from those of you with better visual design skills than me! Going to go with a quick bullet point list of the information I do have.
  • Species is a Synth, here's a quick info sheet on the species if you're unfamiliar with them:
  • Character's body plan should be male but not overly so. Like your initial guess would be male but there's some ambiguity, if that makes sense.
  • Elements from the base design I want to see retained are the basic head shape, the "horns", tail type and number of digits. Other design elements would be quite open.
  • As for color palette, I prefer cool colors (blues or purples). Want the color scheme to be relatively simple, so one color plus whites/grays/blacks. Possibly multiple hues but not multiple colors.
  • Would like some kind of uniquely identifying design element but it should be subtle. No garish patterns or the like.
Otherwise that's it, and you'd be free to pretty much use your imagination. I would like to be able to review the basic design at a sketch phase for approval and minor changes if necessary but for the most part I'm going to run with whatever you come up with. I'm easy to communicate with so if you have any questions you want to run by me before taking the time to sketch anything up it's pretty easy!

Specific details of the refsheet, such as poses or expressions or the like, can be discussed.

Ideally I'd like an artist who has some experience either with synths or some other kind of mechanical critter but that's not a hard requirement. If this sounds like something you're interested in please reply to this thread or hit me up by way of a direct message - FA notes are likely to be missed. I probably won't be able to reply to everyone personally, just as a heads up.

Thanks for your interest!

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Oh gosh, what a great species! Can't say I have any experience with them but I'm excited to give it a try~

My reference sheets start at $60 for a front, back, and headshot view. My design fees for such a creature would be $40, which includes 3 major revisions and a bunch of small ones if you're unhappy with my initial thoughts. These ideas are delivered as coloured sketches which you're free to keep, even if it's not the design you settle on!

Here's my FA page for you to check out: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/rufusistruebeauty/

And my regular commission info: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40087229/

Thank you for your consideration, let me know if you're interested!

Furvok

Hi! c:

My artist Shogu can help you
We look forward to working with you <3

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

NinaGrey

Hi there. This sounds like a very interesting project, and i'd love to help if you haven't already found an artist! Ive not got many examples of mechanical looking characters, but I think I could do it justice if given the chance. Please take a look at my gallery https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ninagrey/ and let me know if you like my style and would like to work together on this project. You can contact me via note on FA or email me at n.sinclair97@outlook.com. Thanks for looking! ~ N

Venni Bear Red Deer Ref Sheet .jpg
Artymai Husky Gray Wolf Ref Sheet info edit SFW 80 prc.jpg
Bud Donkey Ref Sheet .jpg

Oxa the Xeep

A xeep is like a sheep
Hello! If you're still looking, I'm interested in working with you! I have experience with mecha and character design, and for a full ref like the example I start at 60USD (includes three flat color views or two views and an outfit, plus three closeups or props). If you're interested in my style, my mail is itssoisicomm(at)gmail(dot)com

socials.png
violet ref forum.png

beachfuzz

Hey, I'm interested! Refs are one of my favorite things to do! Here is a link to my commission info as well as my full gallery. Feel free to get in touch!

Shereth

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the responses but have found what I'm looking for. Have some more work I'll be requesting shortly though so feel free to ping me again if you feel like you'd be interested in that as well!