• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Character I cant seem to adopt out

P

PennyHorse

So yeah, I have a whole bunch of adopts and character designs that no one wants.... I have been a bit discouraged cuz its like my art is just not very wanted^^' Ignore the vent/rant in the discription if u want lol.
This character/adopt is honestly free.... I worked hard on it but eh oh well^^
First come first serve, do what you want with it, and enjoy!

www.furaffinity.net: Trying to get noticed... by AutisticPennyHorse

Attachments

• try again.png
    try again.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 34

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Adopts aren't the best source of income. Some of mine with full refs have been on sale for over a year. It's cute, but don't take it personal that it wasn't bought

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Kinda need build a audience first Who You Are

RussellTheBear

The Golden Voiced Bear
I think you have a lot of talent in your art, it takes you telling yourself that for your outlook on your new creations to get better and wanted more, you have to push yourself out there a bit more, why not make a bunch of adoptable and then offer them for free? I'm certain people will follow you because of that, I'm no artist (yet) but I know with how many people do exist out here, you need to build yourself up before you try going to the extremes. Make a character for yourself and push for your art to sell commission wise, offer free commissions to bigger people and watch yourself take off! :D That's just my thoughts. May I have this adoptable? I have an idea for it.

P

PennyHorse

I think you have a lot of talent in your art, it takes you telling yourself that for your outlook on your new creations to get better and wanted more, you have to push yourself out there a bit more, why not make a bunch of adoptable and then offer them for free? I'm certain people will follow you because of that, I'm no artist (yet) but I know with how many people do exist out here, you need to build yourself up before you try going to the extremes. Make a character for yourself and push for your art to sell commission wise, offer free commissions to bigger people and watch yourself take off! :D That's just my thoughts. May I have this adoptable? I have an idea for it.

Yes u can have it^^ Thank u for your kind words! It helps a lot when I have feedback^^

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
The Fandom is really full of artists and creative people. Don't take things personally. The better known you are, the better chance you have of selling stuff. Go to cons, find outlets for your art. Engage others on forums. Do online streams or creative tutorials. Just try to be fun and make people want to associate with you and your art if you can. I'm not saying this is easy. It's just my 2 cents worth of advice.