• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Character Offers

blackjack94

~Giggle Giggle~
I don't have a reference, but if I send you a description will you do one?

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!
Any openings left yet? I have this wicked siamese (see SIG bar)...?

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Me?

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Wow sorry to flood you some more but would it be too much trouble for you to "wing it" with my fursona. I would love for him to be the same basic build as my avatar (Obviously not mine, blotch ftw). I really can't draw at all but it would be awesome to display your commissioned fursona of me (with due credit of course).
What?

M

Morroke

I'd love a drawing of Mark Grizzlepaw, the chubby Grizzly Bear :3 His ref is the first link in my signature. Thank you if you do decide to draw him :]

O

Obrum

Could I get art of Obrum OR my friends wolf? Refs for both are in my sig, you can choose which you wanna do (if you wanna do either)

Thanks in advance ^^"

Ferral Caine

Dog Day Afternoon
hey ^^
if youre stil doing this i'd love a pic

heres the best ref i got so far.
basically a male GSD named Rex. if you need more details ill provide em

Jimfoxx

Wow sorry to flood you some more but would it be too much trouble for you to "wing it" with my fursona. I would love for him to be the same basic build as my avatar (Obviously not mine, blotch ftw). I really can't draw at all but it would be awesome to display your commissioned fursona of me (with due credit of course).

Okay I'll "wing it" and see what comes up and what exactly do you mean by "build"