• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: Character Purge ! OPEN - $5-$130

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
Purging adopts , OLD FURSONAS AND Characters, All HQ Designs
LARGE OC/DEISGNS/ADOPTS SALE. GIVE ME YOUR OFFERS! NOT ON BASES!
OFFER AWAY.
I'm only reselling designs for the amount I purchased them for with added art in mind, or cheaper. And I can do a payment plan but you wont be able to use the adopt till I get the last payment.
The list includes: Furries, Anthros, Humans, Wolves, Dragons, Dinos, Werewolves, Tigers, Demons and many more!
PLEASE JUST HAVE A PEEK.
ThyBlackReaper on Toyhouse
If you see a design not in the folder that is one of my mains you may offer on them but do note it must be big
Share this journal with your friends or groups or simply fav PLEASE! >.< I will be very thankful for any support given.
Once you buy you get full res files/art without watermarks and full ownership. I will send you the files through sta.sh or toyhouse which ever you would rather after I get payment, just let me know witch when buying.
Reason for selling: I am leaving FA and no longer buying art, I am saving up for a small hatchback car with latest tech. I need around 20k so I am now saving up.
Starting as cheap as $6 all way to $200 for the more HQ with Art
high_quality_character_purge___open___need_gone_by_thyblackreaper_dd9yv1a-pre.jpg

Last edited: