• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Character Reference Sheets (NSFW)

civm

Hi there,

Longtime lurker on the main furaffinity here, looking to commission three (3) character sheets. It wouldn’t be immediately, I’m trying to gauge interest and prices so I can figure out a budget, so it might be three over a period of time or all at once in the coming months.

I would be looking for one male human, one male anthro lion and one male anthro wolf. Characters would be used in future NSFW pictures of various natures.

The pictures would include a front and back pose at least, with the potential for headshots, foot shots, genital shots and small bios depending on price.

Examples of previous work would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me or post on this thread if you have any questions.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets like the first ones I charge $27 USD per full-body view and detail shot. For digitally painted reference sheets (like the last one) I charge $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Hey there, I do ref sheets starting from $60 (front, back, and headshot, plus writing and palette). I'm happy to do NSFW of many kinds, although I'd prefer not to draw humans at this time.

Some examples:

My FA page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/rufusistruebeauty/
General commission info: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40087229/

Feel free to message me any time if you're interested in my art or if you have questions!

xen0fiendz

xeno fiend!
Hello! My commissions are open if you're interested: Commissions Website
I have experience in character design and character sheets in professional settings and am very flexible.
I have loads of examples of illustrations and some character sheets there but please note there is some censored NSFW works in my gallery.
I hope you will consider!

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
✧ Good day. There is a small portfolio here, regarding the style of the work. If you are interested.)
Price depending on the complexity of the execution.