• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: Character Selling: Aisha Calliway [starting at $5-$35 USD]

ShroudedCelestial

These are all for sale! I am very low on funds, slowly running out of food and I have pay for rent. I have come down on hard times and could very much use the help.

Her name is Aisha Calliway. She was once a character that I had developed over the years and grown highly attached to. However, in the last year and a half, my love for her has dwindled and I can no longer have her in my life. Too many memories.

Some of the content in the gallery are 18+. You have been warned.

I have spent almost $500 of art on this character.

Here are just a few teasers. If you are at all interested in viewing the rest of the collection, please send me a message or note, as most of the art for her is 18+. You can message me from here if you are interested. The name of the artist(s) will also be given to credit their work.

_25_by_shroudedcelestial_ddyg3d6-150.jpg

_25_by_shroudedcelestial_ddyg3a2-150.png

Prices start at $5 and go up to $35 USD

The entire collection, if wanted, can be yours for $300 USD.

Thank you so much for taking the time in viewing this.

***All payments are done through Paypal***

**You may change aspects of the character, though I do kindly ask that you keep the tattoo on her lower back. Other than that, changes are all up to you**