• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Characters in videogames you hate.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Honestly, I just decided to make this sister topic because I wanted to see some opinions. No other reason. I don't really have any characters to state not ones that I'm comfortable talking about just yet, although I have a long list of characters I do not like.

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
Money bags

1620517563080.png

He's just.....ugh

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
wow.

just like most of them.

at least any games you've heard of.

humanity is so.. hmm.. my translator wants to say human.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Chip from Sonic Unleashed
Big the Cat
Karol Capel

Crimson King in any of the Medabots games. Sure, he looks goofy but he's super fast and his melee moves can 1-shot most parts of your bots.
And if that wasn't bad enough you sometimes have to battle a team full of them
424px-CKN-0_arte_oficial.jpg

BassFoxBoog

Halloween’s nearly here!!
Hope Estheim the Whiney, rainbow emo bag of misdirected rage (which he holds onto for hours and hours, even Lightning calls him on his shit and gives him a knife)
1620618103360.png
Can’t stand the little fecker

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
posed_frogboyJump.png

This character from a game I just started playing recently called Earthlock. If you think the slang in Da Boom Crew is obnoxious, this character is horrible with the obnoxious slang. The worst of it is when he says "Quackalicious!" Wait? Quack!? The sound a duck is normally associated with? The sound an animal other than the one you dress up as is associated with? You are also the caretaker of an ancient tree Left To You by frog people, and you say "quackalicious" when your character has nothing to do with friggin ducks!

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
As for who I hate character wise, I hate WX78 from don’t starve, mostly because every time I see him it’s always someone who immediately robs the gears but dies despite having most health compared to other characters.

lmao. I Main as Mercy, and Mei pretty much ruins mobility. Your boyfriend is a smart one.
My boyfriend do be a smart mouse!
I’m a d.va enjoyer, Moria, Mercy and Ana.

main wise? I’d say D.va for tank, I don’t play damage enough but would love to get better with Ashe and of course Ana for support, but balanced for Ana and Moria.

Plus we joke about Ashe’s alt of saying “Honey! Do something

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
My boyfriend do be a smart mouse!
I’m a d.va enjoyer, Moria, Mercy and Ana.

main wise? I’d say D.va for tank, I don’t play damage enough but would love to get better with Ashe and of course Ana for support, but balanced for Ana and Moria.

Plus we joke about Ashe’s alt of saying “Honey! Do something
I pretty much only play Healer. I do Mercy, Moira, and I've been trying Lucio.

1620653193699.png

Adrian Gordon

the mary sue religious or American character.
not that religious characters or Americans themselves are bad but when that character can do no wrong and nothing bad ever happens to them it grates on me.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Kai Leng (Mass Effect 3)

Shows up near the end of the trilogy, has plot armour a mile thick, acts like a teenage neckbeard who just got their first katana.

Also kills Thane.

Thane is cool.

He's not much better in the books (except Deception but that's mostly because poor writing makes him unintentionally hilarious)

God I love how you're given the choice to kill him even more aggressively than usual through a quicktime event.

"That was for Thane, you son of a bitch"

oappo

Vic from SWTOR (trooper companion).

Don't get me wrong, I thought he was an interesting addition to your squad. But he joins the most elite soldiers in the galaxy and still acts like he's on some small-time crimelord's bankroll.

That's all I got off the top of my head

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Albert Wesker.

Admittedly this hatred is aimed less towards the character (horrendously deplorable sack of shit disguising itself as a human, as he may be), and more the sort of cult following he's gathered from Resident Evil fans who've had the point go way over their head. Heisenberg is a more recent example, though less entrenched / pronounced (You'd be surprised how many people are willing to overlook the whole "I Strogg-ified hundreds - if not thousands - of people against their will" facet of his character).