• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Characters needed! (closed! fo' realz this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul

MSPicasso Maestro
RE: Characters needed!

Okay, a little update. I know I said the story would be "ultra-realistic", but for some of the things I want to do, this won't be possible. HOWEVER! It will still not be amazing super sayin powers. More like, "I can kill five of you by my self, no problem." not "I can kill thirty men in a single move!"

Well, it may not be ultra realistic, but it's still reasonably close.

Madame

The Conmarten

Name: Ikeda Rin
Species: Hybird (Cat/Sable/Osprey)
Age: Since you're in a non-magic universe, she'd be in her late 30's/early 40's
Equipment: Katana named Denkouissen (Flash of Lightning)
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Appearance: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/lastscenehere/IkedaRin.jpg

Mental Desc: Rin has a rather unpredictable personality. She can talk about dire matters with a grin and giggle and seconds later switch to dead serious. The hybrid also possesses a rather phenomenal temper as well as an occasional lust for blood that may be satiated by cutting those around her or herself. In the main, though, she manages to suppress these urges and appears as a collected, perhaps overly mysterious creature. She has had very few friends throughout her life, but many acquaintances that she treats with politeness and even what may appear to be kindness. In actuality, she’s a manipulative thing who often uses those who trust her as pawns to fulfill her own goals, though, often she and her pawns are aiming for the same outcome and so they continue to trust her.

History: The only child of a yakuza boss in a small settlement, Rin was raised to take her father's place when he died. His reign was a cruel and vicious one and while Rin delighted in torture herself, when she came to power she decided to work with the local peasants rather than against them. Her family being "caretakers" of the local temple, she used it as her base of operations to begin a lucrative drug trafficking ring (the main drug being opium) and used some of the profits to improve the settlement and temple.

Note: In case there's to be any romance, it should be noted that Rin is asexual (a.k.a. doesn't experience sexual attraction).

Raul

MSPicasso Maestro

Madame said:
Name: Ikeda Rin
Species: Hybird (Cat/Sable/Osprey)
Age: Since you're in a non-magic universe, she'd be in her late 30's/early 40's
Equipment: Katana named Denkouissen (Flash of Lightning)
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Appearance: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/lastscenehere/IkedaRin.jpg

Mental Desc: Rin has a rather unpredictable personality. She can talk about dire matters with a grin and giggle and seconds later switch to dead serious. The hybrid also possesses a rather phenomenal temper as well as an occasional lust for blood that may be satiated by cutting those around her or herself. In the main, though, she manages to suppress these urges and appears as a collected, perhaps overly mysterious creature. She has had very few friends throughout her life, but many acquaintances that she treats with politeness and even what may appear to be kindness. In actuality, she’s a manipulative thing who often uses those who trust her as pawns to fulfill her own goals, though, often she and her pawns are aiming for the same outcome and so they continue to trust her.

History: The only child of a yakuza boss in a small settlement, Rin was raised to take her father's place when he died. His reign was a cruel and vicious one and while Rin delighted in torture herself, when she came to power she decided to work with the local peasants rather than against them. Her family being "caretakers" of the local temple, she used it as her base of operations to begin a lucrative drug trafficking ring (the main drug being opium) and used some of the profits to improve the settlement and temple.

Note: In case there's to be any romance, it should be noted that Rin is asexual (a.k.a. doesn't experience sexual attraction).

Thats good, But I should just like you to know that the Yakuza didn't actually form until the 17th century, and this is set during the 13th century. Aside from that, its fine!

Also, entrance will close at 4pm GMT, so if you want to enter, tell me quickly! YOU HAS TEN MINUTES!!

Raul

MSPicasso Maestro

IT IS OVAH!

I shall now announce the winnars!

The winners of First place are *Drumroll*: Kloudmutt and Madame!! [size=x-small]hurrah hurrah hurrah![/size]

In second place, winning a story arc are *Drumroll*: Summercat, Nightintodream and Drayk! [size=x-small]Yeah! Woo! Huzzar![/size]

And finally, in third place is *Drumroll*: All the people who said they would like to enter and weren't rejected by me but haven't got back to me yet and Plexadonn!!

Thank you all that entered! I will try and have the first chapter up on my FA account A.S.A.P, and remember, some people entered through my Journal.

I shall post again when the first chapter is completed and submitted.

Oh yeah! and I will post the entries on this thread once the main site is back up and running.

Raul

MSPicasso Maestro

Okay, I can mostly show you the winnars!

First place:
IkedaRin.jpg
Madame
1195603592kloudmutt_sagihi.jpg
Kloudmutt

Second place:
1195539195nightintodream_dsc00868.jpg
Nightintodream

If you want your characters posted on this post, send them to me as a photobucket image tag, or a link from the new server!

dam so close to first :p guess better luck next time

Madame

The Conmarten

*claps for everyone* Looking forward to your story, Raul. Rin doesn't get as much play as she should on the RP site I use her for and seeing someone else take the reins and create something with my charrie is exciting. Er...sorry about the goof with dates for the yakuza. I had absolutely no idea...*eyes medieval RP where Rin exists* Neither does anyone else on that board, though...>>

Madame

The Conmarten

Ooo...now if only she was a shinobi instead of a "samurai", I could have a pirate-ninja.;P That said, I think Rin would make a good pirate queen. A drug trafficking operation would also be easier with an easily movable storehouse in the form of a few ships. Oh, if you'd like to see Rin in action, I can direct you to a thread with her on the RP site she's from. Though, there's magic on the site and Rin's actual age there is in the 100s due to the nature of her hybridization.

Madame

The Conmarten

*grin* Indeed. I'm on the pirate side of the pirate-ninja debate, myself, so any excuse to have one about is quite welcome. Good luck with the story, I know I'll be waiting eagerly for the first installment.

Raul

MSPicasso Maestro
RE: Characters needed! (Opened again! Read last post for details!)

Okay. I decided that this story needs one more main character, which will bring the total up to six. This works better for the story arc I have in mind. Now, this time in order to get in, the competition will be slightly different. I require a Stencil (details forthcoming), 12x12 inches (30x30cm). The stencil should, in some way incorporate any type of Medical Symbol (preferably not the Red Cross) But it should also include a War hammer of some kind. It can be as fanciful as you like, I leave it open to your interpretation! (just remember to to tell me where to cut!)

As for the rules, You may submit as many designs as you like (even people who can't draw should give it a go!). At the end of the weekend (I will extend the time if not many people entered, or people are still drawing) I shall look at all the entries, and then announce the winnar! The winner should then contact me with a character description etc.

Also, if you entered the first contest, but didn't win first place, then you should enter as well to try and bump yerself up a place!

Have fun, and I look forwards to thy entries!

OK IM GOING TO TRY ^^ i hope i win this time ^^

finished and and you cut out the black part

np............

SWEET ^^ im so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.