• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Chassin' the bordom away

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Play games, fix bikes, play games, forums, play games, fix another bike, go out to see friends, brows webs, fix more bikes and fap.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
OP, I thought the title of this thread implied that you were "Chassin" the Boredom away by "Chasing the Dragon" in an Opium Den.

Myself, I Write my philosophies, smoke, walk, calisthenics, and write down theories for fields such as Social Psychology and Psychology.

Xshade

Play games, Write stories, Draw sometimes , Take pictures, Watch movies, Chat, Used to play SL, Email friends, Play Humans vs. Zombies, Post on multiple message boards, Playing classic games, Reading, Studying, Listening to Music, and Working on computers.

S

Sinister Exaggerator

Wake, work, eat, internet/movie/game/book/music, sleep.

AND THE CYCLE REPEATS.

I don't go outside other than to shop or work. There is plenty to do here and I usually have new books and movies and electronics delivered in to keep busy with.

Shay Feral

Child of Babylon
I used to build model cars, and I still do when I got the paint and glue to do it. I've got a bunch of models needing built, but I aint got no paint nor glue... And it's too late in the year to paint them, too cold and the paint doesn't like to apply correctly in cold weather...

I get paid today, hopefully (is waiting on the mail to run), if I get my check today I'm going to go get my 360 out of pawn so I can spend less time on here getting annoyed by trolls and arrogant fucks for entertainment lol

kashaki

All Aboard The Crazy Bus!
I make up games. A rolled up sock, and a wall can be quite entertaining.

8-bit

OP, I thought the title of this thread implied that you were "Chassin" the Boredom away by "Chasing the Dragon" in an Opium Den.

Myself, I Write my philosophies, smoke, walk, calisthenics, and write down theories for fields such as Social Psychology and Psychology.

lol no. I don't have the cash for that stuff. (0% income)

You spelled chasin wrong.

Fuck. *seppaku*

Last edited:

madd foxx

Im not inside much.

During the summer i hit up Howarth park for skim boarding and picking up chicks.

And during the winter im up at stevens pass snowboarding and picking up chicks.:cool:

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
I hike, read, draw, set homeless people on fire and then piss them out, eat, watch tv... normal stuff, you know.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Listen to music, read look for a decent furry story, smoke a cig, play my DS, go out and walk another 5K or work on my grammar and learn how to properly conjugate English verbs for my thread titles. >.>

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Too many things to list. When boredom strikes I'll do just about anything to chase it away.

Synapse

Go on my computer and play some games, try to catch a friend on messenger, or look up furry stuff