• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cheap (50-2,000) DA Point Writing Commissions CLOSED

fernshiine

Hello guys, I'm opening up writing commissions as of today. Before we delve into things, here are some examples of stuff I've written:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/204457532-underfell-sans-x-frisk

https://www.quotev.com/story/12543633/Burden

https://www.quotev.com/story/110900...f-The-Night-The-Prophecy-of-Raven-and-Shade-1

Prices are as follows:

Range: 50-2,000 points

10 Points for every 100 words. The minimum word count I do is 500 words, which means the minimum price would be 50 Points. The maximum is 20,000 words, which would mean 2,000 points.

More info can be found right here: https://www.deviantart.com/fernshiine/journal/Affordable-Writing-Coms-OPEN-862674950

fernshiine

bump

fernshiine

fernshiine

I have some points left over, so why not?
Awesome! PM?

Commenting here or on the DA page is fine as well. As long as we can communicate so I can write the perfect story :D

fernshiine

Okay, well first what type of genres do you usually do?
I mostly do fantasy. Specifically, animal fantasy, though any type of fantasy is fine by me!

fernshiine

Well, um, which of these sound the most interesting?:

1.Witches
2.Giants
3.Monsters
4.Vampires
5.Necromancers
Vampires and witches are hard for me to choose from, but I'm gonna have to go with vampires!

Jaredthefox92

Vampires and witches are hard for me to choose from, but I'm gonna have to go with vampires!

Okay, well I have a lot of witches and one vampire knight guy named Otto Von Schwartzwald, for witches I was thinking my character Aurelia Bradanksa. Here are the both of them:
dbjgumi-30a94404-fd38-482b-a422-bab2165cbce4.png

Aurelia dress 2018 fix mistake.png

fernshiine

Okay, well I have a lot of witches and one vampire knight guy named Otto Von Schwartzwald, for witches I was thinking my character Aurelia Bradanksa. Here are the both of them:
View attachment 95395

View attachment 95396
Oooo! They look awesome! I can sense I'll have a lot of fun writing about them!

Question time:

-So, what are their general personalities? Also, is there any backstory I should bear in mind while writing the story?
- What would you like the plot to be about, generally?

And, finally, most important:
- What do you want the word count to be? This determines the detail, price, structure, and whether or not background characters should be added at if it's long

Jaredthefox92

Aurelia has more lore to her, being an actual canon character to my main story. Aurelia's story is a tragedy. A woman who was born with genetic psychic powers, is viewed as a witch, attacked by witch hunters, then to save her life she became an actual witch. Her legacy haunts my main villains to the present. Otto is more or less a spinoff character by himself, he's sort of like a gentleman knight German vampire guy, sort of an anti-hero.

I have a total of 175 points currently.

fernshiine

Ok
Aurelia has more lore to her, being an actual canon character to my main story. Aurelia's story is a tragedy. A woman who was born with genetic psychic powers, is viewed as a witch, attacked by witch hunters, then to save her life she became an actual witch. Her legacy haunts my main villains to the present. Otto is more or less a spinoff character by himself, he's sort of like a gentleman knight German vampire guy, sort of an anti-hero.

I have a total of 175 points currently.
Alright! I shall keep that in mind! (Also, anti-heroes are my favorite type of character!)Would an 1,000 word (100 point) story suffice?

And what would you like the main plot to be in this story? It will be, with the word count, a very short story focusing more on interaction, characters, and action than details.

Jaredthefox92

That would be fine, although keep in mind he has less of a "point" in the story than she does.

That's sort of the problem, Otto is sort of untested. What I have is he's this former knight guy who became a vampire and then he goes around like Batman or at least at night helping people, sort of a gentleman monster. He's not in Aurelia's story, but they're in the same universe, sort of. I do team him up with a necromancer named Wanda:
wanda_the_necromancer__by_jaredthefox92_dcjeqte-pre.png

Now, I see you like Star Wars. I do have a sort of sci-fi/fantasy story that's my main lore if you're interested in something a bit more fleshed out. My fantasy lore came at a time I was worried about my old lore before I rebooted it. Might I ask who your favorite Star Wars character is? I'm just trying to see what ALL are my options are.

fernshiine

That would be fine, although keep in mind he has less of a "point" in the story than she does.

That's sort of the problem, Otto is sort of untested. What I have is he's this former knight guy who became a vampire and then he goes around like Batman or at least at night helping people, sort of a gentleman monster. He's not in Aurelia's story, but they're in the same universe, sort of. I do team him up with a necromancer named Wanda:
View attachment 95400

Now, I see you like Star Wars. I do have a sort of sci-fi/fantasy story that's my main lore if you're interested in something a bit more fleshed out. My fantasy lore came at a time I was worried about my old lore before I rebooted it. Might I ask who your favorite Star Wars character is? I'm just trying to see what ALL are my options are.
Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker are both hands down the best characters! I'm totally up for something along the lines of sci-fi/fantasy if you want.

Jaredthefox92

Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker are both hands down the best characters! I'm totally up for something along the lines of sci-fi/fantasy if you want.

Hmm, now where getting somewhere. I think I may have some characters like those two, but I need specifics on what you like about them. That will help me narrow my search results for the perfect character and scenario. (I have a LOT of characters ) That's good, the price can stay the same or I can also toss in the other 75, depending on how this goes.

fernshiine

Hmm, now where getting somewhere. I think I may have some characters like those two, but I need specifics on what you like about them. That will help me narrow my search results for the perfect character and scenario. (I have a LOT of characters ) That's good, the price can stay the same or I can also toss in the other 75, depending on how this goes.
Alright! I'll keep in mind that you're willing to toss those in, in case I want/need to stretch out the story by a couple of hundred words or so.

I like Anakin Skywalker for his hot-headedness, especially when he breaks rules in order to save or protect someone. The very desire that made him turn to the dark side, actually. I like his fiery passion along with his humor and cockiness.

I like Ahsoka's character arc entirely, really, and how complex of a character she is. I like the traits she shares with Anakin along with her witty sarcasm. She's more of a deep thinker than Jedi are "supposed to be", so I like that a lot as well since it makes her more drawn toward following her heart and curiosity.

Jaredthefox92

Alright! I'll keep in mind that you're willing to toss those in, in case I want/need to stretch out the story by a couple of hundred words or so.

I like Anakin Skywalker for his hot-headedness, especially when he breaks rules in order to save or protect someone. The very desire that made him turn to the dark side, actually. I like his fiery passion along with his humor and cockiness.

I like Ahsoka's character arc entirely, really, and how complex of a character she is. I like the traits she shares with Anakin along with her witty sarcasm. She's more of a deep thinker than Jedi are "supposed to be", so I like that a lot as well since it makes her more drawn toward following her heart and curiosity.

Alright.

Hmm, that has Grief and Grau written all over it. An anti-villain and an anti-heroine, both are father and daughter. A father who believed in bringing order to his wayward world, even if that brought tyranny, and his daughters who while isn't the most formal or pleasant character, wants to take her father's empire and turn it better.

I think Grief and Grau would be better for this.

fernshiine

Alright.

Hmm, that has Grief and Grau written all over it. An anti-villain and an anti-heroine, both are father and daughter. A father who believed in bringing order to his wayward world, even if that brought tyranny, and his daughters who while isn't the most formal or pleasant character, wants to take her father's empire and turn it better.

I think Grief and Grau would be better for this.
Heck yeah! Those two both sound amazing and I would totally be able to write a good short story about both of them!

Now, what would you like the short story to specifically be about? I have a document ready for it. Also, what species are the two? Also, those are sweet names :0

Also, whose point of view should it be from? I can do either one or alternate between the two.

Jaredthefox92

Heck yeah! Those two both sound amazing and I would totally be able to write a good short story about both of them!

Now, what would you like the short story to specifically be about? I have a document ready for it. Also, what species are the two? Also, those are sweet names :0

Also, whose point of view should it be from? I can do either one or alternate between the two.

Okay, well here they are:
grief_by_shadson_d9aaqsc-pre.jpg

dbegj9r-2f62a910-655e-411e-8c7a-60edde829e4f.png

They're both foxes, father and daughter. Grief is a villain's story, Grau is a anti-heroine's story. Grief's story is how he took his father's failing republic and turned it into an "evil empire", but to help his world. Grau's story is after her father lost his own war and died, she turned his empire into a fragile republic in a civil war with her brother, (Grief's son) over her father's legacy. So think of it like how the Old Republic became the Galactic Empire, then the Empire fell and now the New Republic is fighting the First Order.

For a story about Grau, Grief would be dead by then. If Grau is in Grief's story she's still a kid, so was her brother. There's sort of a 15 years era difference between their two stories. (Think of it like Anakin and Rey, but she's nothing like Rey.) So um, you can pick which one. While Grau is in the story around the time Grief is baron, she is basically a supporting character until later on.

fernshiine

Okay, well here they are:
View attachment 95404

View attachment 95405

They're both foxes, father and daughter. Grief is a villain's story, Grau is a anti-heroine's story. Grief's story is how he took his father's failing republic and turned it into an "evil empire", but to help his world. Grau's story is after her father lost his own war and died, she turned his empire into a fragile republic in a civil war with her brother, (Grief's son) over her father's legacy. So think of it like how the Old Republic became the Galactic Empire, then the Empire fell and now the New Republic is fighting the First Order.

For a story about Grau, Grief would be dead by then. If Grau is in Grief's story she's still a kid, so was her brother. There's sort of a 15 years era difference between their two stories. (Think of it like Anakin and Rey, but she's nothing like Rey.) So um, you can pick which one. While Grau is in the story around the time Grief is baron, she is basically a supporting character until later on.
Alright, I think I'll write about Grau, if you don't mind? I think I have quite a lot to work with there.

Jaredthefox92

Alright, I think I'll write about Grau, if you don't mind? I think I have quite a lot to work with there.

Okay, well Grau is in this civil war with her brother Tyrenous, Tyrenous believes that after the Order of Moebius lost the Second Great Dimensional War, that when the good guys won, Grau was corrupted by ideas such as "democracy", "peace", and "freedom". Anyways, Tyrenous feels he should be ruler of all of Moebius (evil Sonic's world in the old Archie comics.) His older sister wants to end all the fighting with Sonic's world due to the big war Grief caused and a lot of people died, so she is the first to give modern day human democracy a shot and she helps create the New Moebian Republic. Tyrenous responds by separating the more warhawking part of the Order and creating the Dominion of Moebius. So the Republic and Dominion are fighting a civil war.

Oh,and granny Aurelia is back and she's trying to turn Grau evil, but she's a ghost and that's the whole supernatural Bradanska curse that she caused. So, you can either have Grau in a battle, Grau fighting her brother, or Aurelia messing with her mind trying to turn her evil like the rest of her family.

Lord Tyrenous 2018.png

Ghost Aurelia.png

Grau Dancing over Siag.png

To put this into a perspective of sorts:
.Grau=Rey
.Tyrenous=Kylo (only he never turns good and is just a evil selfish jerk.)
.Aurelia=Palpatine?

Oh, and there's Scylla and Williem, Williem is not important for this but he's Tyrenous's sidekick general, the son of one of Grief's former generals. Now, you could do a fight with Scylla, Grief's sister and Grau's aunt, that would be fun and an even fight.

Last edited:

fernshiine

Okay, well Grau is in this civil war with her brother Tyrenous, Tyrenous believes that after the Order of Moebius lost the Second Great Dimensional War, that when the good guys won, Grau was corrupted by ideas such as "democracy", "peace", and "freedom". Anyways, Tyrenous feels he should be ruler of all of Moebius (evil Sonic's world in the old Archie comics.) His older sister wants to end all the fighting with Sonic's world due to the big war Grief caused and a lot of people died, so she is the first to give modern day human democracy a shot and she helps create the New Moebian Republic. Tyrenous responds by separating the more warhawking part of the Order and creating the Dominion of Moebius. So the Republic and Dominion are fighting a civil war.

Oh,and granny Aurelia is back and she's trying to turn Grau evil, but she's a ghost and that's the whole supernatural Bradanska curse that she caused. So, you can either have Grau in a battle, Grau fighting her brother, or Aurelia messing with her mind trying to turn her evil like the rest of her family.

View attachment 95406

View attachment 95408

View attachment 95409
I think I'll do Aurelia trying to use psychological warfare and manipulation on Grau.

Since the story is roughly 1,000 words long I might need to add background characters for small scenes and intermissions. Should I make my own random ones or do you have any in mind, if it needs to happen?

Also, before I get too far into it (love the lore, btw!) can you tell me about the curse more? Also, how would you like the conflict resolved?

Other than that, I'm almost ready to write!

Jaredthefox92

I think I'll do Aurelia trying to use psychological warfare and manipulation on Grau.

Since the story is roughly 1,000 words long I might need to add background characters for small scenes and intermissions. Should I make my own random ones or do you have any in mind, if it needs to happen?

Also, before I get too far into it (love the lore, btw!) can you tell me about the curse more? Also, how would you like the conflict resolved?

Other than that, I'm almost ready to write!

Okay, well she would also invoke the supernatural, even bring up Amanda and Grief in her mind to "shame" Grau for not following the Bradanska legacy. (Bradanska is Grau's last name, basically most of them are evil. Aurelia will play that dark side nightmare thing on Grau and make her fight herself were she to be evil like the rest of her family. Aurelia wants to posses Grau and seek her revenge on the living, but due to how Aurelia died she can only do that with someone who was once nobile like her.) So Aurelia will tempt Grau to turn evil, bring up her dead father and aunt, and all sort of that evil haunting Sith goodness. Oh and Aurelia talks in an Italian accent.

Well, there is Amanda, Grau's aunt who died in the last war as well. There can be Scorn, who is the son of the person who killed Grau's grandmother, Ophelia. (Ophelia dying is sort of like how Anankin lost his mother, turning Grief evil.) There's also Ivan, Grief's father but he could be the "light side", he's the only other member of the Bradanska family who had any noble intent, but he's sort of the reason Grief turned evil as well due to his republic he made failing. Oh, there's also Scylla. Scylla is still alive in this, and Scylla is the most likely to get in Grau's head. Scylla and Grau were close, Scylla took the "easy way" and became evil with Grief. Instead of an evil version of Grau, Grau could face Scylla in her Sith nightmare.

The Bradanska curse is what ruined their family. It started with Aurelia who turned evil with magic and ever since then only misfortune and dark paths have been in their family. It's why nearly all Bradanskas have visions of the supernatural, are sort of insane, and addicted to power. However, the curse doesn't do well with those who are already evil, (like Amanda, Scylla, and Tyrenous. These sort of nightmares did plague Grief, but eventually Aurelia was satisfied with her grandson's actions.) Anyways, the curse is that someone who was noble in the family, (like Grau) will be one day met with Aurelia and Aurelia can possess them and come back into the living by their body. Think of it like the Dark Side, in a way. Oh and it's the reason all Bradanskas are basically natural born witches, (although Scylla and Grief don't believe in magic), and generally have psychic powers and mutations. It can only be fought mentally and by basically rebuking the evil in your heart, (as mushy as that sounds, most people on Moebius are evil in the Archie Sonic lore so this is a very big deal not to just "fall' to evil.)

Last edited: