• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cheap and Quick fursuit maker?

mixpomdog

Chips ahoy
Are there any fursuit makers that can make tooney partials relatively quickly, and for a less-expensive price?I don't really have a lot money to buy a normal fursuit and i really want to know if there are a cheap and quick fursuit maker

haillin

Cheap and quick fursuits will bring you disappointment and a product unlikely to last. However, a cheap way to get suiting would be to go on one of the mascot sites and get a full kit for about 200-500$.. they are not original, they are not good looking, and there are thousands of them. My advise is to save up your money and use a good custom suit maker, make sure to see a copy of their work and get references :)

mixpomdog

Chips ahoy
Cheap and quick fursuits will bring you disappointment and a product unlikely to last. However, a cheap way to get suiting would be to go on one of the mascot sites and get a full kit for about 200-500$.. they are not original, they are not good looking, and there are thousands of them. My advise is to save up your money and use a good custom suit maker, make sure to see a copy of their work and get references :)
Thanks!:)