• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

JK-madferret

Hi everyone! I'm open for commissions, I can do both anthro, feral or humans, in both SFW and NSFW themes. The base price range comes from 15 and up to 50 USD without any extras. I'm always trying my best to satisfy my customers, able to provide WIPs any time upon request and finishing my commissions without delays. Here's my commission info:

1465827865.jk-madferret_commission_info_2016_2017_by_jk_madferret-da679oh.png

Selected Samples:

1480446715.jk-madferret_nikki_x_lenox_by_jk_madferret-daq48sj.png
1480702135.jk-madferret_ych__butt__shiala_by_jk_madferret-daqez1b.png

For more exapmples of my works please visit my gallery: Artwork Gallery for JK-madferret -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Also, if you want to know how I handle my commissions here's my Commissions Guideline: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Guideline -- JK-madferret's Journal

If you're interested or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me: Userpage of jk-madferret -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for your time, stay fluffy.

Last edited:

Aspen1994

Babyfur :3
Hmm... Give me some time to think on that. Money is tight for me right now so I'll have to see how things are after I get paid this Friday.