• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Octaioa

Welcome to my art shop!

I draw:

SFW, NSFW, furries, anthros, ferals, humans, gore, dragons, pretty much everything

I don't draw:

mechs, complex backgrounds

- - - - - - - - - -

If you would like to know these prices in your currency, you can use this

- - - - - - - - - -

afgdss_by_zirouu-dbue0qe.png

MORE EXAMPLES

- - - - - - - - - -

PRICES

SKETCH

Headshot: 3 NZD
Half body: 5 NZD
Full body: 8 NZD
Background (base price): 10 NZD
*Colour adds half of the original price

- - - - - - - - - -

LINEART

Headshot: 8 NZD
Half body: 10 NZD
Full body: 15 NZD
Background: 20 NZD
*Colour adds half of the original price for characters AND backgrounds

- - - - - - - - - -

PAINTINGS

Headshot: 10 NZD
Half body: 20 NZD
Fullbody: 30 NZD
Background: 30 NZD

PAYMENT

*I will send an invoice to you through Paypal. Once that is paid, I'll start on your art and send it to you asap

- - - - - - - - - -

RULES

*Please message me with the commission info

*You must provide a reference picture

*Adjustments can only made during the sketch phase

*If you want WIP images, you must request them

*Posting to any site is allowed as long as you give credit

*Please keep in mind that prices may change depending on the complexity of your character/background

- - - - - - - - - -

Slots

docs.google.com: Commission slots

- - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:

11Sharn11

Just another
Oh dang, you've got me hooked by the way you draw wavy hair. I'd love to grab a halfbody sketch, although I'm not sure what extra you'd charge for colour, since my girl don't have any :/
Sharn River on Toyhouse

Let me know!

Octaioa

Oh dang, you've got me hooked by the way you draw wavy hair. I'd love to grab a halfbody sketch, although I'm not sure what extra you'd charge for colour, since my girl don't have any :/
Sharn River on Toyhouse

Let me know!

I would cost extra since the lines still need to be filled in if that makes any sense ;; If you're still interested you can message me your PayPal info :0

M

Mahogany

Hey! I'd be happy to do this, but the images aren't showing up :0

Another user was having problems too. If you click on the top left where it says Imgur, it should work. If not, I can send you the references in PM when I get home. :)

Octaioa

Another user was having problems too. If you click on the top left where it says Imgur, it should work. If not, I can send you the references in PM when I get home. :)
Oh! Yeah it works now, thank you for showing me that lol. PM me with your PayPal info if you'd like! I'll get started soon

Frooby

I've got a draw I'd like some colour on, I'm good at line-art but not colouring. Would you be able to do a colouring job for me?