• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fluffster

The fluffiest of Fluffs
Hey there!
I hope this okay to be posting this here! >-<

Me and my partner are wanting to start taking fursuit commissions, we have an understanding on how to make a fursuit, making several for ourselves before! However we want to get some more experience on making for other people, dealing with specific measurements and such.

What, or who, we're looking for is someone who can pay costs to cover materials and postage but nothing else, no labour, no charges if we already have the materials etc. That way we don't go throwing loads of money away on experimental pieces, that afterwards will sit around, take up space and collect dust, yet we won't make any profit from it aswell, it is still for practice afterall! And hopefully someone can get a suit or parts that they enjoy! :D

We're looking to make anything we can get experience on;
- Head
- Hand paws
- Arm sleeves
- Feet paw
- Tails
- Ears
- Fullbody suits

I'll leave some images below, go over to my DeviantArt stash to see more images http://sta.sh/21ohwh8zae89?edit=1

Comment or message me if anyone is interest! :D
DA - Xenosa on DeviantArt
FA - Userpage of thefluffbomb -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

_5_by_xenosa-dbdlp7c.jpg

_1_by_xenosa-dbdlp3f.jpg

_1_by_xenosa-dbdlp4r.jpg

_4_by_xenosa-dbdlp7b.jpg

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Huh, interesting. I'm not sure I get what you're meaning. Are you selling cheap commissions because the commissioner will be covering material costs only?

I do like your handpaws! They look really nice.

Your suits also look very good for beginners as well, although admittedly your heads could use a bit of practice, not that theyre bad at all, they look nice! They could be better but naturally that also takes practice and time.

Fluffster

The fluffiest of Fluffs
Huh, interesting. I'm not sure I get what you're meaning. Are you selling cheap commissions because the commissioner will be covering material costs only?

I do like your handpaws! They look really nice.

Your suits also look very good for beginners as well, although admittedly your heads could use a bit of practice, not that theyre bad at all, they look nice! They could be better but naturally that also takes practice and time.

Thank you for the encouraging feedback! :D Yeah, essentially I mean it should be cheaper for the buyer/reciever of these as, like you said, we only expect them to cover material costs and shipping!
We are aware there may be some flaws, another reason we want to get some more experience before actually charging! We do hope to make other personal suits alongside this just didn't want to be the sole practice, plus all the more experience if we ever do take off! :)

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Thank you for the encouraging feedback! :D Yeah, essentially I mean it should be cheaper for the buyer/reciever of these as, like you said, we only expect them to cover material costs and shipping!
We are aware there may be some flaws, another reason we want to get some more experience before actually charging! We do hope to make other personal suits alongside this just didn't want to be the sole practice, plus all the more experience if we ever do take off! :)
Very nice~ I wish you luck, then!

If I could I would try to grab a set of something from you, but unless you're still in practice mode some months from now cant do it, sadly ^_^'

I doubt you'd have trouble from curious furs who want something so definitely will keep you in mind as reference if you need a signal boost~

B

BasilClover

Hey! I hope you get someone interested in funding your suit making :) If I would have to give advice it would be in your furring, from what I can on the first head tell you are using short pile fur? or evenly shaved longpile? Leaving the cheek fur long with the muzzle shaved close adds depth :) Keep up the good work, you have talent AND determination (which is more important) If you take what you learned and improve off of flaws you will have a great style.

Note: If you don't agree with what I said you are much more skilled than me so I could be wrong. I'm making my first head following matrices tutorial and i've researched a lot.

Fluffster

The fluffiest of Fluffs
Very nice~ I wish you luck, then!

If I could I would try to grab a set of something from you, but unless you're still in practice mode some months from now cant do it, sadly ^_^'

I doubt you'd have trouble from curious furs who want something so definitely will keep you in mind as reference if you need a signal boost~

Thank you! We may need it! XD
We'll have this open as long as we can!
We've had a bit of interest but then people seem to disappear, hopefully maybe they're just thinking about XD
Any spread of word would be much appreciated thank you! :)

Hey! I hope you get someone interested in funding your suit making :) If I would have to give advice it would be in your furring, from what I can on the first head tell you are using short pile fur? or evenly shaved longpile? Leaving the cheek fur long with the muzzle shaved close adds depth :) Keep up the good work, you have talent AND determination (which is more important) If you take what you learned and improve off of flaws you will have a great style.

Note: If you don't agree with what I said you are much more skilled than me so I could be wrong. I'm making my first head following matrices tutorial and i've researched a lot.

Thank you so much for the feedback, will keep that in find! We did use short fur on the head, then a longer fur towards the back of the cheeks, I will admit it doesn't quite have the desired effect but it is super soft to touch XD
Thank you so much for your encouraging words, and good luck with your own head making! LD

Fluffster

The fluffiest of Fluffs
I'd definitely be interested if you could make an experimental pair of deer legs?

Sounds awesome! Would be very much interested in giving this a go! :D If you could send me a message with more of what you had in mind that'd be great! X3
Also, will mention we are UK based! A few people have asked due to postage so just though I'd mention it

justhere001

how much is shippng for a partial about to usa? and about what would it cost? asking to see if i have the funds for this as i wouldnt mind funding if can

SoniatheSquishy

Soft Deercoon
How much would it be for a three-tone partial suit? [Yellow/Brighter Yellow/Purple]?
Just out of curiosity, this could also help me learn how much materials are [I do want to get into more costuming myself]

sadprince666

Hey there!
I hope this okay to be posting this here! >-<

Me and my partner are wanting to start taking fursuit commissions, we have an understanding on how to make a fursuit, making several for ourselves before! However we want to get some more experience on making for other people, dealing with specific measurements and such.

What, or who, we're looking for is someone who can pay costs to cover materials and postage but nothing else, no labour, no charges if we already have the materials etc. That way we don't go throwing loads of money away on experimental pieces, that afterwards will sit around, take up space and collect dust, yet we won't make any profit from it aswell, it is still for practice afterall! And hopefully someone can get a suit or parts that they enjoy! :D

We're looking to make anything we can get experience on;
- Head
- Hand paws
- Arm sleeves
- Feet paw
- Tails
- Ears
- Fullbody suits

I'll leave some images below, go over to my DeviantArt stash to see more images sta.sh: Fursuit Refs

Comment or message me if anyone is interest! :D
DA - Xenosa on DeviantArt
FA - Userpage of thefluffbomb -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

_5_by_xenosa-dbdlp7c.jpg

_1_by_xenosa-dbdlp3f.jpg

_1_by_xenosa-dbdlp4r.jpg

_4_by_xenosa-dbdlp7b.jpg
Okay, I know it's been a long time since this has been posted, but are you still doing it?