• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cheap German shepherd half suit! SOLD

crystallinecanine

Fursuit Maker(?)
Taking offers on a german shepherd half suit I made in May 2017. It is an older suit of mine, but it's still great quality! I really would like to sell it as quick as possible, so any offers will be considered. Has been worn for a small con but has been fully cleaned and stored. Any offers above $450 are appreciated! Must pay in full, shipping not included. If not shown interest here, I'll make an auction on ebay.

Comes with:
  • Head, made with a gorgeous two toned sable fur. Completely lined inside, following eyes, removable tongue, and sewn in minky teeth.
  • Paws, has claws and permanent padding on the inside.
  • Tail, About 28" long, bouncy!
  • Digitigrade legs with 2 types of padding (foam thigh/calf padding, cotton thigh padding) and belt buckle loops.
  • Armsleeves (Fits slim-medium arms)
  • Feet (fits size 8 W- size 10 W. Size 6 M to 8 M)
  • Badge and bandana (name on both of these items is Guinness)
Minor issues: Since this is an older suit and I have greatly improved on building suits, this one has a few problems. There are a few close shaving spots on the ears and cheek. The head is a bit heavy from the density of the fur and the ears but the ventilation/visibility is good.

The pictures I have don't represent how he looks now, as I have refurbished some part is him, like the muzzle for example.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Pictures below. I would have more but he's in storage. ^^

Updated new nose and maw! Pickable and smooth~

Vincent_Perri

Welcome to the turf.
Looks pretty good actually. Need a suit for my german shepherd 'sona at some point... XD